AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 – Get the complete details of the Nursing Staff Recruitment at AIIMS Bhopal like PDF Download, Age Limit, Education and Deadline.
- 1 AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 – Get the complete details of the Nursing Staff Recruitment at AIIMS Bhopal like PDF Download, Age Limit, Education and Deadline.
- 1.1 AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Posts and Vacancies
- 1.2 AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Educational Qualification & Experience:
- 1.3 AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Salary Scale
- 1.4 AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Age Criteria
AIIMS Bhopal has announced a notification of Nursing Officer on direct recruitment basis. The selection will be based on different stages as decided by the AIIMS Bhopal Authority. Through this Notification, AIIMS Bhopal will recruit eligible and interested candidates for the Senior Nursing Officer and Nursing Officer post. The posts belong to Group B cadre as per classification. Candidates have to fill the application only through official website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in. Also, every applied candidate have to send the duly filled and signed copy of online application form with self-attested testimonials by speed or registered post only after the submission of online application. Check all important information regarding the AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Recruitment in this article
AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Posts and Vacancies
AIIMS Bhopal Advertised Posts and the distribution of vacancies among categories of the Posts given below-
|Post Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Senior Nursing Officer||51||27||15||7||100|
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation.
AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Educational Qualification & Experience:
Check the eligibility details of the posts in this section including the age limit with the required educational qualification and experience for nursing officer posts.
|Senior Nursing Officer||(a) B.SC in Nursing/ Post Certificate/ Post Basic from any recognised university/Institute. &
(b) Registered as nurses/nurse & midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council
|3 years experience as Staff Nurse Grade-II after B.SC Nursing/ Post Certificate/ Post Basic in a minimum 200 bedded hospital/ healthcare institute|
|Nursing Officer||(a) Same as above OR
(b) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized institute.
|2 years experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above|
AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Salary Scale
Salary scale details of the posts are given below:-
|Post||Pay Scale (Rs.)||Grade Pay (Rs.)|
|Senior Nursing Officer||9300-34800||4800|
AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Age Criteria
Minimum age of the candidate should not less than 21 years. The upper age limit is 30 years. Relaxation of age is applicable as per rules of Government of India.
|SC/ST/PWD and Women Candidates||NIL|
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only via the payment gateway.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- There are some sorts of transaction fee is applicable. (if any)
How to Apply
Willing and eligible candidates as mentioned above can apply through the official web link. After submitting the application, candidates should send the application print out to the under mentioned address-
The Administrative Officer All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building, Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (M.P.)
Before Applying for registration, candidates can follow the checklists listed below-
Checklists before Applying Online
- The scanned image of the photograph of the candidates should not more than 100 kb.
- The scanned image of the signature of the candidates should not more than 50 kb.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents as per proof of eligibility.
- Candidates have to fill the online application with all relevant details.
- Every candidate must have a valid e-mail id.
AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer Important Dates
Related important dates of the recruitment are shared for reference.
|Online application has been already started from||5th February 2018 (03:00 PM)
|Last date for submission of online application||6th March 2018 (Midnight)|
|Last date for submission of signed copies||20 March 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Official helpdesk email||[email protected]|
|Official helpdesk phone number||18002660793|