Download Bihar ITICAT 2020 Admit Card from here: Admit Card of Bihar ITI Entrance Test 2020 is available from 23rd November 2020. Therefore if you are one of the candidates the, bookmark this page to get the instant update on admit card release. Earlier BCEBE Board Bihar had accepted online Registration of the ITI Courses (all trades) on its Official Portal, now after the form fill up, Registered candidates are prepared to sit for the entrance test. So, stay connected and download the Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2020 through the link shared below-
Bihar ITICAT 2019 Registration Information
|Online Registration Starting Date||20.09.2020|
|Online Registration Closing Date||28.09.2020 (11.59 PM)|
|Online Editing of Application Form||01.10.2020 to 03.10.2020 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||23/11/2020|
|Proposed Date of Examination||4th December 2020|
|Category||Entrance Admit Card|
|Details of Notification||Click Here|
Bihar ITICAT Written Exam Pattern
Written Exam Pattern of the Bihar ITI Entrance Test is very crucial for the applicants. Before the real test begins, let us rewind the Bihar ITICAT 2020 Exam Pattern from the below section.
|Subject||No of Qs||Marks|
- The time duration of the Exam is 2 hours 15 minutes
- Objective Type ( MCQ based) questions will be asked
- There will be no negative marks
- Questions will be in Hindi & Engish
How to download Bihar ITICAT Admit Card 2020?
As per the Official Notice, the Admit Card download link will get activated on the official portal at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in from 23rd November 2020. Therefore, those who want to sit for the Exam on 4th December 2020, must have to download & take print of it as early as possible. To simpler the download process, we have shared the direct Bihar ITICAT Admit Card download link for you all. Further, the Steps of download is also available below. Hopefully, you all can easily download the admit card well ahead of the exam.
Bihar ITI Entrance Admit Card Download Steps
- Step-One – Visit BCEBE Board Website through the shared link
- Step-Two – Look for the ITICAT Admit Card download link
- Step-Three – Now, Click on Sign In button
- Step-Four – Enter email address & password
- Step-Five – After Login, individual admit card will be on screen.
- Step-Six – Download & Take Print of it