Bangladesh Open University HSC Admission 2020-21 has commenced through online process. The announcement of the HSC Admission 2020-21 is availale now on the official website. Hence the students who want to enroll for the HSC Course at the University can apply now within the closing date. More details on the BOU HSC Admission 2020 is enclosed here for the interested candidates.
Overview of BOU HSC Admission Notice 2020-21
|University Name||Bangladesh Open University|
|Start Date of Online Application||16th March 2020|
|Last Date of Application||30th June 2020|
|Application Dates (with Late Fee)||1st July to 15th July 2020|
|Orientation||31st July 2020|
Now the students who want to apply for HSC Admission at Bangladesh Open University can check the eligibility criteria as per the official admission notice at the University Portal.
- Candidates should have qualified the SSC or Equivalent examination as recognised by the Govt.
Necessary Admission Fees Particulars
Here are the necessary application fees in this connection to HSC Admission. The Willing candidates can check these particulars and then proceed to apply online.
|Online Application Fee||100 Taka|
|Registration Fee||150 Taka|
|Course Fee ( 617 Taka / Course)||3702 Taka|
|Information Technology Fee||131 Taka|
|Academic Calendar Fee||50 Taka|
|Digital / Plastic ID Card Fee||200 Taka|
|Exam Fee ( 53 Taka / course)||318 Taka|
|Ist Year Marksheet Fee||70 Taka|
Mode of Application Fee Remittance
|Bcash merchant account number||8801756045166|
|Surecash merchant account number||88017865249175|
|DBBL Nexus Debit Card / through Rocket||–|
How to Apply Online for BOU HSC Admission 2020?
The students can follow the steps shared below to apply online for HSC Admission at Bangladesh University Portal.
- Visit the Official Website at http://osaps.bou.edu.bd and complete the form fill up.
- On this the students shall gett the Temporary ID and Password through SMS.
- Candidates should Login with these details and then complete the Fees Payment.
- After successful fees payment, the message of “ Payment Successful” will be delivered to the registered mobile number.
- Thereafter the candidates should login to the portal with the same User ID and Password.
- After Login, the applicant should take the print of the submitted admission form.
- Then along with all of the necessary enclosures and photograph duly pasted on the application, he/she should submit it the Study Centres of BOU as opted during the form fill up.
- Finally, the students should carefully preserve the application details like User ID, Password, email ID, registered etc for future references.
Important Link to BOU HSC Admission 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the HSC Online admission dates of Bangladesh Open University?
Do I need to send the Online Application after it is complete?
Can I apply Offline for BOU HSC Course Admission?
We hope the candidates searching for the Bangladesh Open University HSC Admission 2020-21 have found the shared details helpful. However in case you have any quesries, make sure to contact the University helpline through –
01635832845, 01705897988, 01907451614 (9AM to 1PM)
01635832846, 01907451612, 01705897917 (2PM to 6PM)
Email ID: [email protected]