DEE Assam 5515 LP Teacher Recruitment Notice: Office of the Director of Elementary Education, Assam in order to strengthen and improve the quality of Elementary Education in Assam, has announced to recruit Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School. The recruitment would be district wise and accordingly, the vacancies are distributed. Total vacancies are to be distributed among 21 districts in Assam where selected applicants will be posted.
Update: The newly TET qualified candidates who have not yet received their Pass Certificate can apply for UPS / LPS online by putting their TET Roll No. and by uploading the downloaded Marksheet in place of TET Certificate in the Online Application System through the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. https://dee.assam.gov.in.Moreover, the candidates who are qualified both in LP and UP TET with the same Roll Number can also apply for both the posts of regular teachers of LPS and UPS.
- DEE Assam Lower Primary Teacher 5515 Vacancy Notice
- DEE Assam Lower Primary Teacher Posts- Introduction
- Pay Scale of Primary Teacher
- DEE Assam Lower Primary Teacher Vacancies as per Categories
- Category-wise Vacancies in different districts
- Medium -wise Vacancies in different districts
- Additional Vacancies of Assam LP Teacher
- Required Educational Qualification for DEE Assam LP Teacher Application
- Assam Lower Primary Teacher- Age Limit to Apply
- DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment 2020- Information on Application Submission
- Application Fee
- DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment Application @ dee.assam.gov.in
- DEE Assam Lower Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020| Important Links
DEE Assam Lower Primary Teacher 5515 Vacancy Notice
|Selection Authority||DEE, Assam|
|Online application starts from||27th Jan 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||11th Feb 2020|
|No of Vacant Posts||5515|
The announcement of DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment 2020 came as a bonanza among the willing applicants as the vacancy of the Primary teacher is approximately 5393, thus providing large employment opportunities for the aspirant’s dream to be a govt. Schoolteacher. Within the last date, candidates have to submit their application as per the laid down process according to the notification. In this article we have compiled the required information for the job aspirants on DEE Assam Lower Primary Teacher Recruitment, So, the article can be referred to get the required information to submit the application.
DEE Assam Lower Primary Teacher Posts- Introduction
Assam Govt. Primary Teachers are recruited for Lower Primary Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam. The post is highly in demand among the aspirants as the post of teacher in Lower Primary School in Govt. Schools of Assam have job security and at the same time provides a unique experience of Teaching to the budding generations. We are sure that every Lower Primary Teacher job aspirants do not want to miss this golden opportunity to secure their chance to serve society by spreading education to shape the future of the coming generations.
Pay Scale of Primary Teacher
In addition to Other State Govt. Facilities a newly appointed Primary Teacher will draw a monthly salary in the pay scale of Pay Band II @ Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + Grade Pay as admissible.
DEE Assam Lower Primary Teacher Vacancies as per Categories
As mentioned above the recruitment will be as per district and also as per categories of applicants, in this part we have tabled the distribution of vacancies of Primary teacher according to the categories of applicants as per DEE Notification.
Category-wise Vacancies in different districts
Medium -wise Vacancies in different districts
Additional Vacancies of Assam LP Teacher
Also Read || DEE Assam UP Primary Teacher Recruitment Notice Details
Required Educational Qualification for DEE Assam LP Teacher Application
- (a) Senior Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- (b) Senior Secondary or it’s equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 4 years Bachelors of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) OR
- (c) Senior Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations 2002. OR
- (d) Senior Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- (e) Pass in TET to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
For eligibility, candidates have to complete any one criterion from the above five qualifications.
5% relaxation of marks for below-mentioned categories of candidates:-
- SC Candidates
- ST (P) Candidates
- ST (H) Candidates
- OBC Candidates
- MOBC Candidates
- PH Candidates
Assam Lower Primary Teacher- Age Limit to Apply
- The minimum age for eligibility is – 18 years.
- Upper Age Limit is – 38 years for general candidates.
- Upper Age Limit will be relaxed for up to 5 years for the SC/ ST & PWD candidates.
- Candidates must be eligible within 1st January 2020.
DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment 2020- Information on Application Submission
Here, the information related to DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment 2020 Application submission is discussed. All of the required information related to application submission from application fee and application submission process is discussed.
Eligible candidates have to deposit the application fee in the form of Indian Postal Order in favor of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati– 19. While submitting the online application, candidates have to mention their IPO Number, Date and denomination details. Candidate can note that at the time of document verification they have to submit the IPO in original only before the District Level Selection Committee of the district applied for. The rate of application fees as per the Official Notification is as under
|General candidates (Male)||200/-|
|SC/ ST(P)/ ST (H)||150/-|
DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment Application @ dee.assam.gov.in
No offline application will be accepted in this DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment and willing candidates should apply online through the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. www.dee.assam.gov.in from Midnight of 27/01/2020 to Midnight of 11/02/2020. District Level Selection Committee after verification of the original testimonials of the applicants will notify the District-wise detailed schedule and venue for Screening/ Verification of documents on the official website of DEE.
DEE Assam Lower Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020| Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Document Verification Schedule / List||Click Here|
|Result / Selection List||Click Here|
|Final Result||Click Here|
Also Read || Assam, Irrigation Recruitment Exam Date / Admit Card Updates