DMRC Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Multiple Posts both Executive and Non-Executive Posts| Examination Details
- 1 DMRC Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Multiple Posts both Executive and Non-Executive Posts| Examination Details
- 1.1 DMRC Recruitment of Executive & Non-Executive Posts | Important Dates
- 1.2 Selection Process of DMRC Recruitment of Executive & Non-Executive Posts | Examination Pattern
- 1.3 Detail of the Exams in the Selection Process |DMRC Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 DMRC Executive and Non-Executive Posts Syllabus| Download DMRC Syllabus PDF
DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) the Rail Based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other Metros in (NCR) National Capital Territory of Delhi released for the multiple categories of Executive & Non-Executive posts. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) through recruitment notification number DMRC / OM / HR /II/ 2018 advertised multiple posts both in Executive and Non-Executive Cadres. The application for registration is accepted online from 27th January 2018. Since the closing date of registering the 26th February 2018, many applicants have applied to the vacant posts. Tentative Selection Test Schedule will be informed to the candidates in their registered email and phone number. Here, we are discussing the DMRC Executive and Non-Executive Posts Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the upcoming Test. Read the article to get the updated information on DMRC Exam pattern and syllabus in this article.
DMRC Recruitment of Executive & Non-Executive Posts | Important Dates
|Notification Number||DMRC / OM / HR /II/ 2018|
|ON-LINE Registration will start from||27th January 2018|
|Last Date of Registration||12 March 2018|
|ONLINE Application Fee to be paid between:||From 1st January 2018 to 12 March 2018|
|Availability of Call Letters on DMRC website for CBT||Will be intimated by email/sms on registered email/phone number|
Selection Process of DMRC Recruitment of Executive & Non-Executive Posts | Examination Pattern
DMRC Recruitment notification is for multiple posts both Executive and Non-Executive Posts. Selection Process is different for both the categories. The details of the selection process is given below
Executive Cadre Posts Selection Process- Selection Process will comprise a three-stage process –
- CBT (two papers)
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Medical Examination.
Non-Executive Cadre Posts Selection Process – Selection Process will comprise a two-stage process –
- CBT (two papers)
- Medical Examination
For Maintainers posts – However, for Maintainer Posts, selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process –
- CBT (One paper)
- Medical Examination
Detail of the Exams in the Selection Process |DMRC Recruitment 2018
Here we are discussing the examination details of the different exams in the selection process. Candidates applying can check the details to have a complete overview of the examination types,
Computer Based Test (CBT):
Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II) to be held on the same day at the same center. The Exams will have two parts namely Paper I and Paper II
- Paper I: In this examination, there will be 120 questions in bilingual (Hindi/English), each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking in the exam and for every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted. The total duration of the exam is 1.5 hours.
- Paper-II: Paper II will consist of objective type questions with a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks on General English. This exam will be conducted to judge the grasp on the English language of the applicants. There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong answer. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration
Group Discussion & Personal Interview:
Candidates who rank high on the performance separately in Paper-I & Paper-II as decided by DMRC shall be called, for GD & Interview at Delhi or NCR. The list will be prepared based on the overall merit of CBT (both Paper-I & Paper-II together) and category wise of the candidates.
Based on the overall merit of CBT (Paper-I & Paper-II together) and category wise of the candidates a list of candidates will be shortlisted for final selection. Candidates have to clear the medical examination as per DMRC standard to make it in the final selected list.
DMRC Executive and Non-Executive Posts Syllabus| Download DMRC Syllabus PDF
Syllabus of the aforementioned exams in the selection process is discussed in this section. Applied aspirants can prepare better with the right information of the DMRC syllabus of Executive & Non-Executive Posts. The syllabus of the exams are discussed under
CBT Paper I: Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English) on
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General English for Maintainer-Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter and Ref & AC Mechanic) and
- Knowledge of the discipline or trade
CBT Paper II: will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language. Important topics in the English Language is as follows
- Correction of Sentence
- One Word Substitution
- Rearrange of Sentence
- Spotting Error
- Voice Change
- Phrases and Idioms
- Letter Writing
As per DMRC Notification the candidates selected for the posts shall be on probation for a period of (2) two years. And the selected candidates shall have to execute a surety bond before joining the Corporation.
Hope the above article will be helpful in your preparation for the upcoming examination.