DMRC Recruitment Syllabus of Executive and Non-Executive Posts (SC& ST Categories Special Recruitment) Exam Pattern Selection Process, Syllabus download of CBT (Computer Based Test), Marks distribution etc.
DMRC through Advertisement number DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2018 dated 27th January 2018 initiated the process of recruitment of Executive and Non-Executive Posts for SC & ST Candidates. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) through this employment notification has given a golden opportunity to serve in the largest Mass Rapid Transport System of India for the SC and ST categories of Job Aspirants. Eligible aspirants might have applied to this DMRC advertisement. Candidates who have applied might have started their preparation for the upcoming selection test. So here in this article, we have tried to elaborate the selection process along with the syllabus on which questions will be asked during the test. It will be an added advantage to the Job Applicants who applied for the DMRC recruitment of SC & ST Candidates.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 (SC& ST Categories Recruitment)|Important Details
|Notification Number||DMRC / OM / HR /II/ 2018.|
|Organization Name||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC).|
|Number of Vacancies||88 Vacancies|
|Online Application started||27 January 2018 (10:00 hrs)|
|Online Application will close||26 February 2018 (23:59 hrs)|
|Last Date to pay application Fee||26 February 2018|
|Computer Based Test||To be declared|
|Admit Card Download||10 to 15 days before|
DMRC Recruitment 2018 (SC& ST Categories Recruitment)|Selection Process
DMRC in this notification advertised to fill up Non-Executive Posts and Executive Posts. Candidates as per the notification should have the requisite qualification or should have been informed of the results through newspapers/websites etc. Such candidates shall also be admitted provisionally to the examination for proof of having passed the essential qualification by or on the date of publication of the result of CBT or Group Discussion or Interview has to be submitted.
The selection process of the DMRC Recruitment will have the following process
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
Candidates who score high on merit list of scores in Paper-I & Paper-II shall be called, based on the overall merit of CBT, category wise, for Medical Examination or GD & Interview. Final Selection will be based on the performance in GD or Interview (if applicable) or CBT.
Selection Process of the DMRC Posts will vary according to Posts advertised. Below mentioned table will give a clear picture of it.[table id=46 /]
Computer Based Test (CBT)
Computer Based Test is the compulsory Test Paper consist of two papers, i,e. Paper I and Paper II. The details of the Papers are
- Paper I: Paper I will have multiple choice objective questions. Number of questions will be 120 carrying equal marks. Question papers will be bilingual i,e. in Hindi and English. The duration of the exam will be 1.5 hours and there will be negative marking of every 1/3rd of every wrong answer will be deducted.
- Paper-II: Paper II will consist of objective type questions of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking and for every wrong answer, 1 /3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration.
- Skill Test for Stenographer: Stenography skill test will be qualifying in nature. Candidates appearing for Stenography Test will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English at the speed of 80 w.p.m to be transcribed in Shorthand Language. The same matter will have to be transcribed on the computer within 40 minutes (English).
Group Discussion or Interview: Group Discussion or Interview is the next process after the CBT for selected Posts. Questions will be to assess the suitability of the candidates for the post applied.
Medical Examination: Selected Candidates have to clear the medical standards prescribed by DMRC for various posts. DMRC will conduct the required medical test before making the final appointment.
DMRC Recruitment Syllabus Download (Special Drive for Recruitment of SC & ST Category Candidates)
The Selection Process of the DMRC Special Drive for Recruitment of SC & ST Category Candidates will consist of CBT (Computer Based Test), GD or Interview and Medical Examination. The most important and the first exam would be the CBT.
Detailed Syllabus of CBT
CBT will be a two paper examination –Paper I and Paper II. The syllabus of the Paper I and Paper II is as under-
Paper I Syllabus: Paper-I will consist of bilingual (Hindi/English)multiple-choice objective type questions on
- General Awareness
- General Ability & Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General English (for Maintainer-Electronic Mechanic) and
- Questions on the Discipline or Trade
Paper II Syllabus: Paper-I will consist of will consist of objective type questions on General English to check the depth of English language. Questions will be on
- Correction of sentences
- Spotting Error
- One Word Substitution
- Phrases and Idioms
- Rearrange of sentences
- Spelling Check
- Letter Writing
Thus the syllabus and selection process of the DMRC Recruitment 2018 (SC & ST Category Candidates) detailed above will help the job aspirants to prepare better.
For more syllabus and selection process updates of other Govt. Jobs, keep visiting dajobb.com regularly.