EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021: Good News for the job hunters, as the Registration for ETSSE 2021 Registration Begins today on 1st April 2021. This year a total of 3400 vacancies of PGT, TGT, Principal and Vice Principal are announced. Interested applicants can apply online through the NTA ( National Testing Agency) Official Website. Here, get the important details of EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam 2021 details like eligibility, age limit and also the direct link. Thus, scroll down for the complete information from here.
Latest Update on 1st April 2021: The Registration for 3400 EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 is Active now. Applicants can submit the online form through the link below.
Overview of EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 (ETSSE)
|Organisation Name||Eklavya Model Residential Schools|
|Exam Name||ETSSE 2021|
|Exam Conducting Authority||NTA ( National Testing Agency )|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Place of Posting||Pan India|
|Job Type||Teaching Jobs|
|Online Submission of Application Form||01.04.2021- 30.04.2021 (23:50 hrs)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-banking /UPI (Paytm)||01.05.2021 (23:50 hrs)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form||04.05.2021 to 06.05.2021|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||Will be notified|
|Date of Examinations||Last week of May 2021/ First week of June 2021|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours)|
|Timings of Examination||First shift – 09:00 a.m. to 12 noon (IST) |
Second Shift – 03:00 p.m. to 06:00 p.m. (IST)
|Centre of Examination||Available on Admit Card|
|Display of Question Pape and Answer Keys||Update Soon|
|Declaration of Computer Based Test Result on NTA website||Update Soon|
|Schedule for Interviews||Update Soon|
To fill up the Vacant teaching Staffs in Eklavya Model Residential Schools across the Country, a total of 3400 vacancies are announced by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs through E. Thus, the school teaching job hunters can grab this opportunity by submitting the online form. Here, get the details of the posts, eligibility and also the steps to apply through the sections below.
EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam 2021 Vacant Post Details
|S. No.||Post||Subjects||Pay Matrix|
|Principal||–||Level 12 (Rs. 78800 –209200/-)|
|2.||Vice Principal||—||Level 10 (Rs. 56100- 177500/-)|
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)||English / Hindi / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Economics / Biology / History / Geography / Commerce / Information Technology||Level 8 (Rs. 47600- 151100/-)|
|4.||Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)||English / Hindi / Mathematics / Science /Social Studies||Level 7 (Rs. 44900 – 142400/-)|
State Wise Vacancy in EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021
Here are the state wise vacancies of PGT, TGT, Principal and Vice Principal which is announced through the latest EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment Notice 2021.
|SL No.||State||Principal||Vice Principal||PGT||TGT||Total|
|6||Jammu & Kashmir||2||0||0||12||14|
EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment Eligibility
Candidates willing to apply for EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 or ETSSE 2021 should go through the eligibility conditions. Here the age limit and also the educational qualification details are furnished to help them in fetching the required details.
|Post||Age limit as on 30/04/21||Qualification and Experience|
|Principal||Not exceeding 50 years (Age relaxation for SC/ST and others as per Govt. of India rules would be applicable)||1. Master’s degree from a recognized university / institute, and |
2. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University, and
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium, and
4. Persons working in any of the Govt. / Semi-Govt./Govt. recognized / CBSE affiliated Sr. Secondary (10+2) schools / Inter College.
– Holding analogous post, or
– Ten years of experience of teaching (Vice principal / PGT / TGT) in a recognized high school/ Higher secondary school / Senior Secondary School/Intermediate college.
|Vice Principal||45 years (Age relaxation for SC/ST and others as per Govt. of India rules would be applicable)||1. Master’s Degree from a recognized university / institution, and 2. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University ,and |
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium, and
4. 2 years’ experience of working on the post of PGT or lecturer at level 8 (Rs.47600-151100) in Central/ State Govt./Autonomous organization of central / State Govt.
Desirable : Three years’ experience in fully residential school.
|PGT||40 years (Age relaxation for SC/ST and others as per Govt. of India rules would be applicable)||1. Two Years Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR |
2. Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subject:
– PGT (English)- English literature
– PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
– PGT (Mathematics)-Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
– PGT (Physics)–Physics / Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics.
– PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chemistry.
– PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
– PGT (History) – History
– PGT Geography-Geography
– PGT (Commerce) – Master’s Degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M. Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible.
– PGT (Economics) – Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics.
– PGT Information Technology- B. Tech (computer science / IT) / Master’s Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science/Information Technology/M. Tech (Computer application/Computer Science/Information Technology)
3. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University (Not applicable on PGT IT), and
4. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
|TGT||Up to 35 years (Age relaxation for SC/ST and others as per Govt. of India rules would be applicable)||1. Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.|
2. Bachelor’s Degree with atleast 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate.
– For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
– For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years.
– For TGT (S.St) : Any two of the following main subject at graduation level: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
– For TGT (Maths) –Mathematics as main subject at graduation level with one of the following as second subject: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, economics, commerce and Statistics.
– For TGT (Science)- Bachelor Degree in Science with any two of the following subjects: Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
3. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
4. Pass in the State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) or Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose, and
5. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
How to Apply for ETSEE / EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021?
The interested candidates can apply through “Online” mode only for the post(s) as per the advertisement / vacancy circular. Candidates should note that they can apply for EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 or ETSSE 2021 through “Online” mode only. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted. As per the notification, a candidate may apply for more than one post if he/she is eligible and desires to do so.
In such cases, the candidate will have to pay the requisite Fee separately for each post as applicable. However, for PGT & TGT post, eligible candidates can apply for one/single subject only. Candidates have to register separately if he/she is applying for more than one post.
Step by Step Process to Apply Online for ETSSE 2021
- At first, the applicant should visit the NTA Official Website and download the Notification.
- Candidates should read these carefully to ensure the eligibility.
- Next they should apply for Online Registration using own Email Id and Mobile No.
- The Applicants should fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Next, the candidates should upload scanned images of: (i) the recent photograph, (ii) candidate’s signature, (iii) domicile certificate & (iv) category certificate (if applicable).
- Thereafter, they should Pay fee using SBI/ Canara Bank /HDFC Bank /ICICI Bank /Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid.
- Finally, the applicant should download, save and print a copy of Confirmation Page of the Application Form for future reference.
Fee Payable for ETSSE 2021
Interested candidates should remit the application fees through Credit Card, Rupay Debit Card, Master/ Visa Debit Card (only HDFC / ICICI Bank), Net Banking, UPI or Paytm Walllet.
|Post Name||Application Fee|
|Principal & Vice Principal||Rs. 2000/-|
|PGT & TGT||Rs. 1500/-|
EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
The eligible and interested candidates can refer the important links below to complete the application and also to download the official notification.
|Download Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Exam Date / Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website of EMRS||Click Here|
About Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS)
The Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA) for the promotion of education in all areas and habitations in the country, has established the Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) for ST students. The objective of EMRS is to provide quality upper primary, secondary and senior secondary level education to Scheduled Tribes (ST) students in remote areas to enable them to access the best opportunities in education and to bring them at par with the general population.