The list has the latest judicial job openings as of today. Eligible candidates can check the list and apply to the recruitment within the deadline.
Judiciary Appointments in India
- Calcutta High Court DEO Recruitment 2021; Other IT Professional Vacancy Application @ onlinereg.co.in
- WB Judicial Service Examination 2020 | WBJS Online Application from 7th July 2020
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online
- Tripura Judicial Service Examination 2020; Apply Online @ tpsconline.in
- Chhattisgarh District Judge Recruitment 2020; Direct Recruitment from Bar
- WB Legal Service Examination 2018 – Notification & Application Details
- BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 349 vacancies
Judiciary Recruitments in India
Welcome to the Judicial Latest Jobs Page. This is the page for the law graduates who have completed LLB graduation or post graduation and having the certain level of experience at the bar council of India as per recruitment. Judicial Positions are one of the most respected professions in India. Judiciary is the most important pillar in Democracy and the judicial officers are empowered to deliver the justice and equalities the citizens of the country. Judicial Officers in India is also holding some of the most important positions of Govt. Bodies. Owing to the vast knowledge and exposure that a judicial officer acquires during the tenure of the job, they are generally appointed as advisor or consultant or even to lead important Government Organizations.
Recruitment of Judicial Officers
Judicial Officers are recruited at Sub-Divisional Level as Sub-divisional Judge through the State Public Service Commission. On Seniority basis, the sub-divisional Judge is promoted as District Judge. Also the High Court of the State recruits District Judge (Entry Level) from the members of the Bars Council having the required experience. From the District Judge, the Judicial Officers are promoted to High Court and then to Supreme Court through the departmental Promotion process of the Honorable High Court and the Government.
Judicial Officers also head the Appellate Tribunal like State Administrative Tribunal, Central Administrative Tribunal, Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Customs Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal and many others.
List of Some Judicial Posts
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate.
- Attorney General
- Advocates in High Court.
- Public Prosecutor
- Judicial Members of Appellate Tribunal
- Legal Secretaries
- Joint Secretary and Legal Advisor.
- Superintendent (Legal).
To Check Latest Govt Jobs all over India, Please check Latest Govt. Jobs Page