The list has the latest job updates of PSU’s. Interested and eligible candidates can browse the list for the latest recruitment of the PSU’s.
Vacancies in Public Sector Undertakings
- HPCL Maintenance Technician Recruitment 2023, Online Application Starts Soon
- FCI Manager Recruitment 2022, 113 Category 2 Vacancy Application
- UPPCL JE Civil Recruitment 2022 | 25 Junior Engineer Application @ upenergy.in
- ONGC Non Executive Recruitment 2022, 922 Vacancy Apply Now @ www.ongcindia.com
- FCI Watchman Recruitment 2022, 2154 (Cat IV) Vacancy Application Starts Soon
- FCI Recruitment 2022, 4710 Category 2, 3 & 4 Vacancy Notice Soon
- ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022, 3614 Vacancy Application @ ongcindia.com
- ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 – Manager Gr-II / Superintendent Vacancies @ esic.nic.in
- ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 Manager Gr-II / Superintendent Vacancies @ esic.nic.in
- MSTC Recruitment 2022, JCA / RCTO/ Stenographer / Peon / Driver Vacancies
What is a PSU?
PSU short form of Public Sector Undertakings or Public Sector Enterprise is a state-owned enterprise of the Central Govt. or State Govt. holding the majority of the company’s stock. The main purpose of setting up of PSUs was to accelerate the growth of the country by supporting the important sectors and to generate employment opportunities and income for the Govt. PSU has comparative advantages as they have greater autonomy to compete in the global market so as to compete with global giants.
Classification of PSU
Based on the size and financial capacity, the PSU’s are categorized into three categories. They are
- Maharatna PSU
- Navaratna PSU
- Miniratna PSU
Employment Opportunities in PSU’s
PSUs are created with a noble view of providing employment to the youths and undoubtedly the PSU’s in India are the major employment provider in the govt. sector after the Govt. Departments. They provide better pay scales and additional facilities which makes it an attractive job option for the Youths. Some of the large PSUs like ONGC, IOCL, Coal India, SAIL, OIL, BHEL provide such facilities to its employees which is at par with the private counterparts and much better than what is offered by Govt. Departments.
Public Sector Undertakings release recruitment for various posts from foreman to Executive Engineer, Medical Officers etc. So, candidates with the 10th pass can also apply and at the same time, Engineering Qualified candidates also get employment opportunities through PSU. Though various PSU notifies various recruitment notices throughout the year. Some of the PSU which conduct large recruitment exercise throughout the year are
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Steel Authority of India Ltd
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Oil India Limited
- Coal India Limited
- Gas Authority of India Limited
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. & many others
The aspirants who are preparing for Govt. Jobs can apply for jobs in PSU as jobs in PSU is equally secure and comes with added perks and perquisites in comparison to Govt. Jobs. This page has the latest updates on PSU recruitment and will be updated regularly. Bookmark this page or subscribe to job updates if you do not want to miss any of the opportunities.