Listed below are the jobs announced in various state governments throughout the country. Willing candidates can check the details through the link shared below.
List of State Government Jobs
- UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- MP Vyapam AEO Recruitment 2020; 863 Agricultural Extension Officer & Senior Agricultural Development Officer Vacancies
- Assam HS TET 2020 (OUT) | Apply Online @ ssa.assam.gov.in
- APSC MVI Recruitment 2020 | Assam PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Application @ apscrecruitment.in
- RSMSSB Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Rajasthan Forester Vacancy Declared !
- Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020 | 8415 सिपाही भर्ती Online Application
- WBECSC Assistant Recruitment 2020 | MSC West Bengal Announcement
- HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment 2020; Rajasthan HC Clerk, JA & JJA Vacancies
- DHS Assam Gr 3 Technical Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online @ dhs.assam.gov.in
- Calcutta High Court LDA Recruitment 2019 – 200 Posts to Apply
- DECT Assam Recruitment 2020 | 444 Grade 3 & 4 Vacancy
- TNUSRB 10906 Police Constable Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online @ tnusrbonline.org
- TPSC PA Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for Personal Assistant Posts @ tpsc.gov.in
- Tripura Police SI Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online @ tpsconline.in
- Assam Excise Assistant Inspector Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online from 16th June 2020
- Assam Excise Constable Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online @ slprbassam.in
- PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020 | BDO, Jr. Assistant, Tax Collector, GP Secretary – 1004 vacancies
- Assam Excise Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020; Gr III Driver & Chemist Vacancies
- APSC CCE 2020; Assam Civil Services Exam Eligibility & Application Details
- WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 | 2545 GDMO / MO (Specialist) Post Announced!
- Bihar Forester Recruitment 2020 | CSBC Vanpal Online Application Details
- Bihar Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | 484 Vacancies Application Details
- UPPSC PCS Examination 2020 | Last Date to Apply Extended !!
- WB TET 2020; WBBPE West Bengal Primary TET Notification Soon
- Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2020 (SI / Sergeant ) Vacancies Announced!
- Sikkim Police Constable Recruitment 2020 | GD Constable and Technical Vacancies
- WB Forest Bana Sahayak Recruitment 2020 | Latest Update on Last Date
- SAD Assam JAA Recruitment 2020 | 170 Junior Administrative Assistant vacancies
- WBHRB Assistant Superintendent Recruitment 2020 || Apply Online from 24th July 2020
- JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2020 || Apply Online within 31st August 2020
State Government Jobs in India
India is a country of 29 states and 7 union territories based on geographical locations. These States, in turn, are governed by the respective state governments formed through the democratic way of selection. Now to run the complete state administration, the state governments of every state require manpower and from time to time these state governments announce govt. jobs vacancies. These vacancies provide large employment opportunities who seek to secure a govt. jobs. From Police Administration to District, Agriculture to Education, every department of the State Government needs manpower to run it smoothly. Thus the requirement of additional manpower arises which is very good news for the job aspirants.
Recruitment Agencies of State Government
Generally, every state government department has the Public Service Commission to look after the Recruitment of various posts. However for some states like Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Odisha there is additional Service Commission to conduct the Recruitment Exercises. Like in Uttar Pradesh UPPBPB conducts the Police Personnel Recruitment, similarly, WBPRB in West Bengal is for Police Recruitment. So State Government based on the needs fills up the Recruitment of various posts through these Govt. Board or Commission.
Merits of State Government Jobs
State Government Jobs has always been the favorite among the youngsters who prepare for Government Jobs. Reasons which attributed to this is shared through the points below –
- Question Papers & Answer in Regional Language: Aspirants can appear for the Recruitment Test in their regional language as the questions on the exam are in the Regional Language.
- Posting in the State: A large number of job aspirants are there who prefer to stay in their home state, for them the state government jobs is ideal. Since state government jobs are under the administration of the respective state, so it is natural that the posting on selection shall be in the state itself unless the employee is for central deputation.
- Job Security: Similar to Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs also provide job security to its employees in addition to a monthly salary, medical, TA and other applicable allowances.
We hope that State Government Jobs are equally lucrative and provides a solid start to the aspirants of Government Jobs. So job aspirants should get the latest updates of State Government Jobs. For this, interested job aspirants should bookmark this page to catch the complete details of the latest vacancies.