IIT Kharagpur JAO Recruitment, IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment, IIT Kharagpur Junior Executive Recruitment, Application Process & Other details
IIT Kharagpur Junior Executive & Other Posts Recruitment 2018
One more good news for Job aspirants, as Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, has released a recruitment notification for recruiting 70 Non-Teaching Staffs. So, this recruitment is a good opportunity for Govt. Job seekers. For this, Interested candidates can apply for this Junior executive, Junior accounts officer, Junior engineer, Senior Library Information Assistant, Physical Training Instructor, Staff Nurse, Assistant Security Officer & Driver posts. The detailed of this recruitment of IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Staff like Opening and Last Date of Application, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Education Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fees, Application Fees and Application Process is shared for the intended govt. job seekers. So stay tuned and catch the latest information.
IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018 – Notice Overview
|Organisation Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Staffs|
|Total No. of Vacancy||70 posts|
|Opening Date of Application||1st August 2018|
|Last Date of Submission Application||14th September 2018|
|Tentative Examination date||September 2018|
|Admit Card Release date||2 week before Exam|
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018 Post Details
IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018 Vacancy details
IIT Kharagpur Junior Executive & Other Posts – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit to Apply
The age limit is listed below –
- For the Drive & Security Inspectors – Candidates age must be within 18 years to 25 years.
- For Others Posts – Candidates age must be within 18 years to 30 years.
With regard to Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD etc. , the same will be implemented as per Government of India Rules.
IIT Kharagpur Postwise Education Qualification[table id=191 /]
IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment – Application Details
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by official site @ www.iitkgp.ac.in. on or before 14th September 2018. Please remember that Candidates must also send a signed hardcopy print out of the online application with necessary enclosures to the below-given address
“Assistant Registrar (E-III), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur–721302, West Bengal, India”.
The last date for receipt of hard copy of the application is 28/09/2018.
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment Application Steps
- First of all, Visit the Official Website at www.iitkgp.ac.in
- Now, Click on Non-Teaching Positions on Left Sidebar
- Then Click on Apply Online against Advertisement of Junior Executive & Other Posts
- On clicking, A New window with the path as www.erp.iitkgp.ac.in will open
- Among the List, Click on Advertisement PDF Against the Post you desire to apply
- Read the Notification & then Apply Online
- First Time User need to create User ID & Password through Registration
- On completion of Registration, Login
- Now fill up the details
- Upload Photograph & Signature.
- Finally, submit the application
- At Last, Take Print out & send it with required enclosures to the address mentioned above.
IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|Opening Date of Application||01/ 08 / 2018|
|Last Date of Submission Application||14 / 09/ 2018|
|Admit card Releasing Date||2 week before the Exam|
|Tentative Examination date||October 2018 (Expected)|
IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018 – Link Section
Finally, we have shared the official download link with the application link. Thus this will indeed help the aspirants to submit the application within the closing date. We hope the above-cited data has been helpful to you all. So for the latest govt. job updates, regularly visit www.dajobb.com regularly.
Have a Wonderful day!