Indian History MCQ SET III
(1)The great ruler of Marwar was –
(c) Rao Jodha
(2) Which one of the following was not written by Harshavardhana ?
(3) Who conquered land betwwn the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal ?
(c) Chandragupta Maurya
(4) The leader of Bhakti movement , who was greatly influenced by Islam was :
(5) The famous battle of Haldighat was fought between Rana and Akbar in :
(a) 1580 AD
(b) 1565 AD
(c) 1576 AD
(d) 1573 AD
(6) The last of the European powers to complete for commercial gains in the east were :
(a) The English
(b) The French
(c) The Dutch
(d) The Danes
(7) Identify one of the following Maratha saints, who was a great social reformer and Patriot.
(c) Samarth Ramdas
(d) Vaman Pandit
(8) Who was the first Muslim ruler of Delhi ?
(a) Qutub-ud-din Aibak
(c) Ali Mardan
(9) The Brahmo Samaj was founded by Raja Ram Mohan Roy in :
(10) Which one of the following contains the famous Gayatri Mantra ?