Indian National Movement MCQ Set I
1)The Indian National Congress was formed in the year –
2) Rohanmal MazdavYasnam Sabha was founded by Dadabhai Naoroji to
(a)Spread the tenets of Zoroastrian creed
(b) Spread Education
(c) Improve his business
(d) Spread his political views
3) Aligarh Muslim University was founded by –
(b) Syed Ahmed Khan
(c) Abul Kalam azad
4) Of the following who was not the leader of the Extremists ?
(a) Lala Lajpat rai
(b) Lokmanya Tilak
(d) Aurobindo Ghosh
5) The economic innovations of the British led to the rise of ………. In India .
(a) Poor Class
(b) Labour Class
(c) Aristocratic Class
(d) Middle Class
6) When did the Cabinet Mission come to India?
7) According to ….. the August Offer “winded the gulf between the nationalist India and the British rulers.”
8) In which of the following provinces the Congress Ministry was not formed in June 1937?
(d) Uttar Pradesh
9) When Bengal was divided into two proviences in 1905 it contained a population of –
(a) 90 millions
(b) 87 millions
(c) 78 millions
(d) 92 millions
10) The Secretary of State for India was given powers by
(a) The Act of 1862
(b) The Act f 1858
(c) The Act of 1909
(d) The act of 1919