ITBP Constable Driver Recruitment 2018-Get Details of Indo-Tibetan Battle Force Application Process ITBP Constable Eligibility ITBP PDF Notification ITBP Application fee & other details
Indo-Tibetan Battle Police (ITBP) Force belongs to Government of India. ITBPF recently released the online application for Constable (Driver) post. The post is basically temporary but likely to be permanent. Constable (Driver) post belongs to Group C (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial). Candidates have to fill the application within the last date through the official website. The online application already started from 14th February 2018. In this article, we shall detail the complete ITBP Constable Recruitment. Interested Applicants can read on for more details
ITBP Constable Driver Recruitment 2018 | Vacancies
The post & vacancy detail is mention below:-
|Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC (Non-creamy layer)||Total|
ITBP Constable Driver Salary Scale:
- The salary scale level is – 3 in the Pay Matrix. As per 7th CPC the salary scale is Rs. 21700-69100/-.Apart from the salary scale other allowances as admissible from time to time.
ITBP Constable Driver Educational Qualification
- The essential educational qualification for the Constable (Driver) post is the candidate has to pass 10th standard or its equivalent from any Government recognized board/ institution.
- As an essential qualification candidate must have a driving license for any type of motor vehicle with overall minimum two years experience in driving.
ITBP Constable Driver Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidates should not less than 21 years and the upper limit should not be more than 27 years as on 15/3/2018. Details of Age relaxation are given below:-
|Category||Age relaxation & Upper Age (Years)|
|SC/ST/ Persons from Jammu & Kashmir(GEN)/ Children and victims killed in 1984 or communal ratios of 2002 in Gujarat(GEN)||5|
|Ex-serviceman(SC/ST), Persons from Jammu & Kashmir(OBC), Children and victims killed in 1984 or communal ratios of 2002 in Gujarat(OBC)||8|
|Government Servant||Up to 40|
|Persons from Jammu & Kashmir(SC/ST), Children and victims killed in 1984 or communal ratios of 2002 in Gujarat(SC/ST)||10|
ITBP Constable Driver Selection Process
The selection for Constable (Driver) post is that interested applicant shall have to go through various types of tests which are mentioned below:-
|Physical Efficiency Test|
|Physical Standard Test|
|Detailed Medical Test|
|Verification of original documents|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC, ST and Ex-serviceman||NIL|
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through gateway system at the official website.
- The application fee is a non-refundable.
|Online application starts from||14th February 2018 (12.01 am)
|Last date for submission of online application||15th March 2018 (up to 11:59 pm)|
ITBP Constable Driver Download & Links Section
|Official Notification Download||Click here|
|Application Link||Click here|
|Official e-mail||[email protected]|
Hope the above information will be helpful to you all