The list has the latest apprentice vacancies currently notified by different Organizations or Departments.
Apprentice Jop Openings in India
- CCI Apprentice Engagement 2021; Apply Offline Within 20/01/2021
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for Indian Oil Apprentices in Pipeline Division
- SBI Apprentice Notification 2020 | 8500 Posts Application Starts from 20th Nov 2020
- NCL Operator Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online @nclcil.in
- NFR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 | 4499 Vacancy Application from 18/8/2020
- Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Engagement 2020; Apply Online @ rrcer.com
- OFB Trade Apprentice Engagement 2020; Apply Online for 6060 Posts
- NICL Accounts Apprentice Recruitment 150 Full Time Vacancies
- CCL Mining Sirdar & Technician Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 480 Posts
All about Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship is a type of training where both practical exposures with on the job training and study on the subjects or topics run at the same time. The apprentices during the course of training are entitled to stipend at the rate fixed by the organization. Apprenticeship training is a popular and one of the best methods of preparing for the Govt. Jobs. The apprentice during the course of training gets valuable work experience, practical knowledge and this helps the candidates to perform better in whatever related field they are. Apprenticeship actually helps the selected candidates to learn and work in those fields which the candidates can learn only from any Govt. Organization and that also get a monthly stipend. All these make apprenticeship a highly demanding career option, especially for the younger generation.
How are the Apprentice Selected?
Generally, the selection process of apprentice varies from organization to organization. The apprenticeships are called for various trades and the candidates are selected basically on the basis of marks of the 10th Exam and the applied candidates should have completed the ITI course in the trade. The candidates are not given any weightage of the marks secured during the ITI course. So, the academic qualification is very crucial to get selected as an apprentice. The candidates who are willing to make a career as an apprentice should note this point.
Some Organization or Department which releases Apprenticeship
Every year various organizations advertise trade apprenticeship throughout the year. India Railway has the largest share of trade apprenticeship advertisement, thus thereby equipping the young generation with the required knowledge and skill to excel in Life. One of the special features of Railway Trade Apprenticeship Notification is that the candidates who complete the trade apprenticeship under Railways shall be considered for the selection in the relevant trade under direct recruitment organized by Railway Recruitment Cell. Apart from Railway, some of the Govt. Public Sector Undertaking releases Trade Apprenticeship during the whole year. The lists of some of those are
- Indian Railways
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.(IOCL)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.(BPCL)
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.(BHEL)
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Oil India Limited (OIL).
- Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO), & many others.
Thus, from the above discussion, it is quite clear that apprentices can be a very good career option for the young generation to secure a Govt. Job in this competitive market. This page will have the latest updates of all the Apprenticeship notification advertised by various PSU or Departments. So, the interested candidate can bookmark this page or subscribe to job updates of this website if they do not want to miss any new updates of apprenticeship notification.