These are the latest clerical vacancies of different Govt. departments or Organisations as of today. Interested candidates can refer to the list for more details.
Clerical Vacancies in Govt Departments
- DC Kamrup Recruitment 2021; Junior Assistant (Grade III) & Grade IV Vacancies
- TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2021 1521 Posts Online Application @ tspsc.gov.in
- West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Calcutta University Group C D Posts
- HPSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for JE, Clerk & Stenographer Posts
- NPSC LDA Recruitment 2021; Computer Assistant Vacancies
- Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online
- BSPHCL Assistant Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online
- RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2021- Apply Online for 11255 Vacancies
- UP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2021; Sahayak / Samiksha Adhikari & Other Posts Announced!
- NIOS EDP Supervisor / Junior Assistant Recruitment | Apply Online from 17th April 2019
- JKSSB JE Recruitment 2021; Works Supervisor, Draftsman & JA Vacancies
- JRBT LDC Recruitment 2021; Tripura 1500 Clerk Group C Application @ jrbtripura.com
- JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021; Apply Online for 1700 Vacancies
- ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020 | 80 Vacancies Announced !
- WBECSC Assistant Recruitment 2020 | MSC West Bengal Announcement
- District Court Dindigul Recruitment 2018 | Last Date 28-05-2018
- HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment 2020; Rajasthan HC Clerk, JA & JJA Vacancies
- Calcutta High Court LDA Recruitment 2019 – 200 Posts to Apply
- PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020 | BDO, Jr. Assistant, Tax Collector, GP Secretary – 1004 vacancies
- Assam Excise Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020; Gr III Driver & Chemist Vacancies
- BIS SSA Recruitment 2020 | JSA, JHT, PA & Other Vacancies Details
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 | Nagpur Bench 64 Clerk Vacancies
- Jadavpur University Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 116 Vacancies Announcement
- SAD Assam JAA Recruitment 2020 | 170 Junior Administrative Assistant vacancies
- WBPSC Clerkship Examination 2019 – Apply Online @ pscwbapplication.in
- DSE Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online @ madhyamik.assam.gov.in.
- City Session Court Calcutta Recruitment 2018 | Calcutta High Court Notification
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Officer, Librarian & Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2018-19
- Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online
- DC Barpeta Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020; Apply Online @ niyog.assam.gov.in
Clerical Jobs in Govt. Departments
This page is exclusively created for the clerical vacancies in different departments of state governments or central governments. Aspirants can bookmark this page if they are interested in clerical jobs as this page will have the updated details of the clerical recruitments. They can also subscribe to job updates to get the immediate notification in their email inbox.
Vacancies in Govt. Departments: Every year lakhs of clerical vacancies are filled by different departments. Staff Selection Commission conducts various recruitments in the clerical through CHSL examination and Combined Graduation Level Examination which are very popular among the job aspirants. State Public Service Commission like WBPSC conducts clerical recruitment for 10+2 qualified candidates. Public Sector Banks also fill up clerical vacancies every year through IBPS Clerical recruitments. The clerical recruitments in banks are very popular among the youths and they apply for this popular post overwhelmingly which is evident in the increasing number of applicants.
Responsibilities of Clerks: Clerical cadres are entry-level posts in any department or organization, they perform the routine duties like attending calls, typing, data entry jobs, preparing bills, drafting official letters any other clerical jobs based on the department or organization. The clerical jobs generally have fixed working hours and are less transferable. With regard to salary, the starting salary of clerical staff in the Government Sector is not less than Rupees 18000/- per month. These are some of the reasons which make the clerical vacancies very demanding among the job aspirants.
Clerks Education Qualification: Clerical recruitment is not only for highly qualified candidates; it is open to candidates who are 12th qualified or Graduates. Most of the clerical recruitments are conducted based on the minimum qualification of 10+2 passed. So, those who are at least 10 +2 qualified can apply for clerical recruitments.
Also check || Latest 10th Pass Govt Jobs in India