Following are the latest MBA jobs opening as on date. The list can be referred for searching and applying to the notification.
Govt Jobs for MBA Passed Applicants
- TSGENCO Assistant Manager (HR) Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online
- SSC CGL 2020 Notification (OUT) | CGLE Online Application Starts @ssc.nic.in
- AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020; Apply Online for Manager & Jr Executive Posts
- Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2020; 60 Management Trainee Vacancies
- WB Audit & Accounts Service Recruitment 2020 ; WBPSC A&AS Examination Details
- NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 | Gr A Manager Posts Vacancy Announced
- WBECSC Assistant Recruitment 2020 | MSC West Bengal Announcement
- Lucknow MetroRail Recruitment 2021-Apply Online
- WBPDCL Recruitment 2021 | Apply online for 27 Posts
- BIS SSA Recruitment 2020 | JSA, JHT, PA & Other Vacancies Details
- ESAF Small Finance Bank Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online
- KRCL NTPC Recruitment | Apply online for SM, Goods Guard & other Posts
- MSTC Asst. Manager & MT Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online
- DDA Junior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2020 | 615 Vacant Posts Announced
- Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online
- UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment 2020; Last Date Extended
- DFCCIL Executive Recruitment 2020; Assistant & Junior Manager Vacancies
- WBSETCL JE Recruitment 2020; Notice to Release Soon
- DSSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2020; Steno / AE /Veterinary Livestock Inspector Vacancies
- Coal India MT Recruitment 2020; Apply Online @ www.coalindia.in
- FCI Manager Recruitment 2019 – Zone Wise Cat II 330 Vacancies Announced!
- KVIC Executive Vacancy 2020; 108 Executive & Assistant Recruitment Application Active Now
- CPCL Engineering Assistant Vacancy; Apply Online for Jr. EA Posts Now @ cpcl.co.in
- IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 – 1163 Specialist Officer Vacancies Application Starts
- LICHFL Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Associate & Assistant Manager Vacancies
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 – Total 8581 Apprentice Development Officer Vacancy Notice
- Allahabad Bank SO Recruitment 2019 Details & Application Form
- Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2019 – 129 SO Vacancies Application from 29th March 2019
- FSSAI Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for PA , Jr Assistant & Other Managerial Posts
- NICL Accounts Apprentice Recruitment 150 Full Time Vacancies
Govt. Job Openings for MBA Qualified Candidates
Welcome to this page of MBA Govt. jobs openings, this page is created for the latest jobs announcements in the Govt. sector which MBA qualified aspirants can regularly visit for getting those updates. This page can also be bookmarked and interested candidates can also subscribe to updates for the latest job notification.
MBA (Master’s of Business Administration) is a professional qualification acquired by candidates after completing their graduation. The entrance to this course is through MBA CAT or MAT which is one of the most popular entrance exams among the graduates or to be graduates. MBA is a two year Master’s Degree course during which the candidates are required to select their specialization on the course like Marketing, Finance, Taxation, Banking and others. The candidates coming out of the top-notch colleges like IIM-Ahmedabad, IIM-Kolkata, IIM-Bangalore etc get placed in different Multinational Companies with hefty pay-packages.
Since MBA graduates have a greater knowledge of management by virtue of study and practical exposure during their study and training, they are always in great demand in Multi-National Organizations. They are generally appointed as Manager to look after the whole affairs of that branch in that organization.
MBA in Govt. Department or Organisations
Nowadays, Govt. Departments also run like an organization, the departments are well managed to be it accounting, human resources, taxation. It may not work fully as an organization but the day to day affairs, human resources department, marketing department all can be managed properly with the help of a management graduates. This is where management graduates are needed. So, MBA is highly preferred in Govt. Departments like Indian Railways, India Post, State Govt. Departments like Tax Department, Secretariat. In Govt. Organisations there is a better opportunity for MBA Graduates, Nationalised banks especially SBI, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda. Public sector banks release various vacancies through specialized officers recruitment for MBA graduates in the grade of Scale II Officer and above. These recruitments are very competitive and the posts offer a very attractive pay package to the selected candidates. The Public sector Undertaking like IOCL, SAIL, Coal India also opens up various recruitment notification for MBA Graduates specialized in Marketing and Finance. The candidates to be selected shall be in the rank of Management Trainee. Apart from these, from time to time various state PSU and other departments also recruit MBA qualified candidates throughout the whole year.
For Jobs based on other qualification check our Jobs by Qualification Page.