Following are the latest Govt. Jobs in Haryana. The list can be checked for more details and the application process.
Openings in Haryana State
- HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021; 7298 Haryana Police Constable Application @ hssc.gov.in
- HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online @ hssc.gov.in
- HARTRON Recruitment 2018 | Apply For 54 System Analyst, Network Engineer, Sr Programmer & Web Designer Posts
- HPSC SDE (Civil) Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online
- HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now @ hssc.gov.in
- Haryana Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online @ www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
- HSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019: Nurse & Other Paramedical 4322 Vacancies
- Nainital Bank 100 Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online @ www.nainitalbank.co.in
- NFL Attendant Recruitment 2019 | Worker ( ITI Holders ) Non Executive Positions
- HSSC DHBVN LDC Recruitment 2019 – JSE / ALM/ ALO Vacancy Notice
- HSSC 4858 Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online @ hssc.gov.in
- UHSR Group C Recruitment 2019 | 976 Staff Nurse Clerks & Other Posts
- Haryana Subordinate Courts Clerk Recruitment | High Court of Haryana and Punjab – 352 Clerk Vacancies
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2018 – Apply @hssc.gov.in for 18218 Vacancies
- NPCIL Assistant Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for Assistant Steno & Various Vacancies
Govt Jobs in Haryana
Haryana is a northern state formed in the year 1966 carving out the state of Punjab. The state shares its boundary with Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, and Rajasthan. Chandigarh is the capital of the state. Haryana is one of the wealthiest states in India and has the third highest per capita income in the country. A large area of Haryana is included in the National Capital Region of Delhi. This page is created for the candidates who are searching for the latest Government Jobs in Haryana.
Faridabad in Haryana is one of the big industrial cities in India. Panipat of Haryana has a refinery of Indian Oil Corporation, a urea manufacturing plant of National Fertilizers Limited and National Thermal Power Corporation power plant. The state is a hub of BPO sector has a lot of BPO offices in the NCR of Delhi. The above mentioned PSU’s provides good employment opportunities to youths. Besides these, state PSU like Haryana Power Generation Corporation Ltd., Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitaran Nigam Ltd., Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd., Haryana State Forest Development Corporation Limited, Haryana State Warehousing Corporation and State Recruitment Bodies like Haryana Public Service Commission, Haryana Staff Selection Commission notifies recruitment notification throughout the year. Interested candidates should keep themselves prepared for the recruitment as the recruitment of the state government is through a rigorous process. The recruitment process may consist of written exam followed by a skill test or an interview. So the aspirants should check the syllabus of the exam from the official website of the employer.
This page is for Govt. Jobs in Haryana and will be updated regularly with the latest recruitments in Haryana. So, interested aspirants can bookmark this page or subscribe to our job updates to get free alerts of Jobs in their email inbox.
For Latest Govt. Jobs in all over India>> Click here