Following are the latest vacancies declared as on Date. For more govt. jobs all over India check Latest Govt. Jobs here.
Openings for Govt Job in Jammu & Kashmir
- JK Bank PO Recruitment 2020 | 350 Probationary Officer Vacancies
- JKSSB JE Recruitment 2021; Works Supervisor, Draftsman & JA Vacancies
- JKSSB SI Commercial Tax Recruitment 2020; 1997 Compiler / Class IV Vacancies Announced
- RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 20: 926 Vacancy Application Active till 16th Jan 2020
- JKSSB Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2020 || Apply Online within 31st August 2020
- CWC Skilled Work Assistant Recruitment 2021 (CWC Recruitment)
- JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020 | Application Starts from 10th July 2020
- J&K Bank Banking Associate Vacancy 2020 | Apply Online from 2nd July 2020
- RRB Jammu ALP and Technician Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online
- J & K High Court Recruitment 2018 – Reader, Steno & Assistant Posts
- J&K Police Constable Recruitment 2019 – Jammu & Kashmir Constable Vacancy Announcement
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 and Technician Vacancies | Apply Online for 65000 Vacancies
Jammu and Kashmir Government Jobs
First of all, welcome to this page of Jammu and Kashmir Government Jobs. This page is for those candidates who are searching govt jobs in Jammu and Kashmir. Interested candidates can bookmark this page or subscribe to job notification to get the latest updates on jobs in Jammu and Kashmir. Jammu and Kashmir is the northernmost state of India and the state is highly disturbed being a bordering state with Pakistan. The state shares its boundary with countries like China and Pakistan and with other Indian States of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab. As mentioned earlier the state is disturbed due to the infiltration and border-related issues between India and Pakistan. Jammu and Kashmir is a state which has a great tourism potential. Tourists from around the globe visit this wonderland. Besides being a favorite tourist destination, the state is also home to some important religious Shrines like Vaishno Devi, Amarnath Temple.
Indian Army and other allied forces conduct recruitment rallies in Jammu and Kashmir. In order to vigil the whole state in a proper way, the defense forces conduct recruitment throughout the state. Candidates who are selected are suitably rewarded with handsome salary and other facilities as per central government rules. The state government also conducts recruitment from time to time through JKPSC (Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission) for filling up the vacant posts under the various department of State government. Banks and the other financial organization like State Bank of India, Allahabad Bank also conduct regional level recruitment through IBPS. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is one of the Public Sector banks owned by the State government, also conducts recruitment for posts like cashier, Assistant Manager. Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) also conducts recruitments for posts like Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Forest Guard, Formalist, Junior Statistical assistant, Lab Assistant, Junior Audit Assistant and many other posts throughout the year.
Thus, we can say that there are a lot of Government job openings in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.