North East Postal Circle GDS Recruitment, NE Postal Circle GDS Recruitment, NE Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment – Application Mode & Other details
NE Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018 – 748 Posts
- 1 NE Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018 – 748 Posts
- 1.1 North East Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 North East Post Office Recruitment – GDS Posts
- 1.3 NE Postal Circle GDS Vacancies
- 1.4 Eligibility to apply for NE Postal GDS Vacancies
- 1.5 NE Postal Circle GDS Selection Process
- 1.6 NE Postal Circle GDS Application Submission Process
- 1.7 NE Postal GDS Recruitment – Important Links
North East Postal Recruitment News came in the form of GDS Recruitment for 748 Posts. Vacancies of 748 Posts are announced by the Postal Department, North East Circle. Online Application shall be accepted from 2nd July 2018 till 16th July 2018. More details of the North East Postal GDS Recruitment 2018 is elaborated below-
North East Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Start Date of application||2nd July 2018|
|Last Date of Application||16th July 2018|
|Place of Posting||North East Post Offices|
North East Post Office Recruitment – GDS Posts
An opportunity was announced by NE Postal Circle to resubmit the application for GDS Posts. Date of resubmission has been scheduled by the Department from 2nd July till 16th July 2018. Applicants are required to apply online through the official website of GDS Recruitment. Grab the last opportunity to submit the application within the closing date.
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Scale of Post: Rs 10000/- to 35480/- as per revised GDS Pay Scale.
NE Postal Circle GDS Vacancies
Eligibility to apply for NE Postal GDS Vacancies
Willing candidates can check the required eligibility to apply for North East GDS Recruitment 2018, Candidates should have the required eligibility as discussed below to apply for GDS posts in North East Circle.
Age Limit to Apply
Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 40 Years of age. Age relaxation for reserved categories of candidates is applicable as per Govt order.
Candidate should have passed Matriculation from any Recognised Board or equivalent. Higher Qualified Candidates can also apply for the post.
NE Postal Circle GDS Selection Process
Selection for NE Postal GDS Posts shall be based on the marks secured in 10th Exam. No weightage shall be given for marks scored in Higher Education.
NE Postal Circle GDS Application Submission Process
North East Applicants who desire to submit the application for NE Gramin Dak Sevak can submit the application within the closing date. Application shall be accepted only through Online Mode only. Here the application steps have been shared below for the interested applicants.
Candidates should pay the undermentioned applicable fee to any of the e-payment Post Offices in NE Postal Circle.
- For UR/OBC Applicant- Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Nil
Steps to submit the Application
- First, visit official Application Portal through the link shared below
- Locate the North East GDS Recruitment
- Download the Notification
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Enter the Required Details
- Upload the Photo & Signature scanned images
- Recheck and proceed to application payment page
- Generate the Challan
- Pay the Application fee at Post Office
- Confirm the Application Fee
- After Confirmation, application submission is complete.
NE Postal GDS Recruitment – Important Links
|Official Notification||Merit List|