- NMDC Syllabus Download for the Various Assistant Posts (Advertisement No-04/2017)[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
- Check the NMDC Assistant Recruitment Notification
- Examination Pattern of the Selection Test | NMDC Syllabus of Assistant Recruitment 2018[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
- Check our Study materials Section for Free Study Materials.
NMDC Syllabus Download for the Various Assistant Posts (Advertisement No-04/2017)[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Welcome to this post, here we shall discuss the syllabus details of the NMDC Recruitment of the Assistant Recruitment advertised vide Notification number -04/2017. NMDC advertised a vacancy notification for which application started on 28 October 2017 and the last date to apply was 27 January 2018. The recruitment saw an overwhelming response of the Job aspirants and now the applied candidates are waiting to appear for the written examination. So, we have created this post to let you know the NMDC syllabus this will help you all prepare for the upcoming exam.
|NMDC Recruitment Start Date||28 December 2017|
|NMDC Recruitment End Date||27 January 2018|
|Vacancy Declared||101 Posts|
Check the NMDC Assistant Recruitment Notification
Examination Pattern of the Selection Test | NMDC Syllabus of Assistant Recruitment 2018[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
As you all know that the recruitment as advertised by NMDC Recruitment is for different category of Posts. And the Selection method shall also vary according to the declared posts. NMDC Selection process shall consist of the following stages.
- Stage –I Written Test-100 marks
- Stage -II Trade Test or Job Proficiency Test– Qualifying in Nature.
Stage –I Written Test: The written test of the NMDC Recruitment 2018 will consist of multiple choice questions on the mentioned subjects. The marks allotted and the distributions of topics that will be asked on the question papers are given below.
|Subjects Knowledge (on Specific Trade)||30 Marks|
|General Knowledge||50 Marks|
|Numerical & Reasoning||20 Marks|
Candidates who qualify in Stage I written test shall be called for the Stage II Test. The minimum marks which should be secured by the appeared candidates are as follows.
- UR Candidates: – 40 Marks.
- SC/ST Candidates: 30 Marks.
- OBC Candidates: 35 Marks.
Stage -II Trade Test or Job Proficiency Test: The candidates shortlisted for Stage-II Trade Test shall have multiple choice questions on relevant trade. The trade test shall be qualifying in nature, but it will be of One hundred marks. The minimum qualifying marks as set by the NMDC Recruitment 2018 is as under
- 40 percent marks for UR Candidates.
- 37 percent marks for OBC Candidates.
- 30 percent marks for SC/ST Candidates.
The final merit list of the candidates shall be based on the final marks of Stage I written Exams subject to qualifying for the trade test/ job proficiency test.
Hope the above post on the NMDC syllabus has helped you to know the examination pattern and syllabus of the recruitment. Start Your preparation early and score high on the Written Test.
Check our Study materials Section for Free Study Materials.
Best of Luck!
Stay tuned to dajobb.com for more such updates.