North Eastern Coalfield is a unit of Coal India Limited which has its head offices in Kolkata. It is a Government of India Maharatna Company under Ministry of Coal. North Eastern Coalfield Company has announced to online application from 1st April, 2018 for the below mention posts. Candidates have to submit the application within the last date which is 30th April, 2018. The below mention posts belongs to Group C category. Necessary information related to posts is given below according to the official notification.
North Eastern Coalfield Recruitment- Posts & Vacancies
|Dy. Surveyor (Mines)||01||–||–||–||01|
Salary Scale of the Posts:
|Name of the post||Basic pay as per NCWAX (Rs.)|
|Dy. Surveyor (Mines)||36632.35/-|
- The above posts carry annual increments 3% of Basic pay along with other allowances and benefits.
NEC Recruitment – Educational Qualification for the Posts
|Overman||(a) Valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency issued by Director General Mines Safety.
(b) Valid gas Testing certificate.
(c) Valid First Aid Certificate.
(d) Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years with valid Gas testing & First Aid Certificate.
(e) Overman’s competency certificate from DGMS.
|Dy. Surveyor (Mines)||(a) Matriculate
(b) Survey certificate of Competency issued by Director General Mines Safety.
- Candidates should have possesed above qualifications for the posts.
- There is no vacancy for the PWD candidates.
- Women cannot apply for the above posts.
- Candidates should be eligible for age, educational qualification on or before 1st June, 2017.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease according to the rules of North Eastern Coalfield.
Age Limit to apply to NEC Recruitment
- Minimum age for the eligibility is – 18 years.
- Upper Age Limit is – 30 years.
- Candidates should be eligible within 01.06.2017.
- The upper age limit is category wise different which mention below in a chart is.
|Category||Upper Age Limit (years)|
|SC / ST||35|
|Candidates who were ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||40|
North Eastern Coalfield Recruitment – Application Process
Candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment can apply by downloading the prescribed application form (link given below). The filled in application form along with the necessary enclosures should be sent at the below address through registered/ speed post to-
Area Manager (Personnel)
North Eastern Coalfields
Margherita, Tinsukia District
Assam – 786181
|SC/ ST or Departmental candidates||NIL|
|All without above mention categories||200/-|
- There are some sorts of transaction charges applicable along with the application fees.
- The application fee is a non-refundable amount.
- Candidates have to submit application fee through SBI-i-Collect option with one of the following modes:-
|(a) SBI Internet Banking
(b) Debit and Credit cards
(c) Cash payment through e-challan at the branches of SBI
Selection Process of North Eastern Coalfield Recruitment
Selection for both the posts will be done through some phases which are mentioned below:-
|Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of Phase II|
North Eastern Coalfield Recruitment – Important Dates
|Online application start from||1st April, 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application and application fee||30th April, 2018 (Within 12:00 hours)|
|Last date for receipt of hard copies of ‘Registered Application From’ and other documents||15th May, 2018|
|Admit cards will be available on official website||15 days before the written test|
|Date of Phase I & II||Will be notified later on the official website|
North Eastern Coalfield Recruitment – Important Links
|Offline Application Form||Click Here|
|SBI Bank Chalan||Click here|
|Corrigendum Notice Dtd. 5th April 2018||Click here|
|North Eastern Coalfield Notification||Click here|
|North East Coalfield Admit Card||Click Here|