17th NTRCA Admit Card 2020 will be available soon. The aspirants who have filled up the online application form within the closing date shall be able to download the admit card from the official website. Here catch the latest updates on NTRCA Exam Date & also the admit card as we shall update the information for the aspirants. The aspirants in addition can also get an overview of the Exam Pattern from this page. So stay connected to catch the latest updates.
- Admit Card of 17th NTRCA Examination 2020
- Stages of Examination in the NTRCA Selection Process
- Available Information on NTRCA Admit Card 2020
- NTRCA Exam Pattern Details (Preliminary / Main)
- Preliminary Examination Pattern Details
- Written Examination Pattern Details
- 17th NTRCA Examination Date (Preliminary & Written)
- Preliminary Exam Date
- Written Examination Date
- How to download 17th NTRCA Admit Card 2020?
- FAQ on 17th NTRCA Admit Card 2020
- Which is the official website for the admit card download?
- What is the Exam date for the 17th NTRCA Prelims Examination?
- “ I forgot my User ID” How can I retrieve that?
- What are the total marks of the Preliminary Examination?
- Is there any pass mark in the NTRCA Preliminary Examination 2020?
Admit Card of 17th NTRCA Examination 2020
|Exam Conducting Authority||NTRCA Bangladesh|
|Examination for||Teachers / Lecturer / Instructor|
|Level of Exam||School, School – 2 & College|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|17th NTRCA Examination Details||Check Here|
Stages of Examination in the NTRCA Selection Process
The selection process for the NTRCA Examination 2020 will be through a three stages examination, candidates shall have to qualify in these stages. The stages is termed as under –
- Preliminary Examination
- Written Examination (Main)
- Interview or Viva-voce
Candidates who qualifies the Preliminary Examination shall be called for the Written Examination. NTRCA will prepare the final selection will be based on the performance in the Written Examination & Viva-voce.
Available Information on NTRCA Admit Card 2020
The candidates who are planning for the NTRCA Examination must carry the admit card at the exam hall. The invigilator shall verify the identity of the exam participants and shall not allow them to appear for the test without the NTRCA admit card. Hence, make sure to carry the admit card. In general the NTRCA Admit Card 2020 will carry the following information as under –
- Exam Name
- Candidates Name
- Exam Venue
- Reporting Time
- Necessary Instructions
Coming to the Exam Pattern, below we shall share the Preliminary Exam Pattern for the aspirants which shall be helpful for the aspirants.
NTRCA Exam Pattern Details (Preliminary / Main)
The Start of the Selection Process shall start with the Preliminary Examination. Thereafter the qualified candidates in this stage will appear for Written Examination. Finally the Written Examination qualified candidates will appear for the viva-voce. Now, let us check the scheme of the examination as per the official notification.
Preliminary Examination Pattern Details
The Preliminary Examination of 17th NTRCA will be an MCQ based test in which the candidate will have to answer the questions on OMR Answer sheet. The Test will carry 100 marks and shall carry 100 questions, More details on the NTRCA Preliminary Exam Pattern is as under –
|Sl. No||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
- Each questions will carry 1 mark for correct answer.
- Negative Marks of .50 will be applicable for every wrong answer.
- Duration of the Test is 1 hour.
- Minimum Pass Mark in this Test is 40 Marks.
Written Examination Pattern Details
The Written Examination will be a conventional type in which the students shall have to answer the questions in descriptive form. The Written Test will have questions on the subject subject which the aspirants have selected during the online application. More details on the NTRCA Written Examination is as under –
|Exam Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Descriptive Questions on the Subject Selected||100||3 Hours|
- Answers of the Language Paper should be in the same language.
- The Answers of the Written Exam should be in a single language.
You may check || NTRCA Preliminary /Written Examination Syllabus Details
17th NTRCA Examination Date (Preliminary & Written)
At the time of the 17th NTRCA Exam Notification 2020, the Preliminary & Mains Examination was announced. The aspirants can check the exam date information through the chart as under.
Preliminary Exam Date
|Date & Weekdays||Timings||Exam Level|
|15th May 2020 ( Friday) (Postponed)||9AM to 10 AM||School-2 & School|
|15th May 2020 (Friday) (Postponed)||3PM to 5PM||College|
Written Examination Date
|Date & Weekdays||Timings||Exam Level|
|7th August 2020 ( Friday)||9 AM to 12 AM||School-2 & School|
|8th August 2020 (Saturday)||3 PM to 5 PM||College|
How to download 17th NTRCA Admit Card 2020?
The aspirants who want to download the 17th NTRCA Admit Card 2020 on the activation of the download link at the http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd. With the registered User ID & Password, the candidates can easily download the 17th NTRCA Admit Card 2020. The simple steps to download the exam admit card is as under –
- Visit the official website at http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd/home.php
- Now Select the Exam as “ 17th NTRCA Preliminary Exam”.
- Enter User ID & Password.
- Click on Submit.
- The Admit Card will be on screen.
- Candidates should download & take a print of it.
The direct link to check the 17th NTRCA Preliminary & Mains Examination Admit Card 2020 is enclosed here for the aspirants. We hope this will be helpful for the exam participants.
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2020||Update Soon|
|Written Examination Admit Card 2020||Update Soon|
FAQ on 17th NTRCA Admit Card 2020
Which is the official website for the admit card download?
What is the Exam date for the 17th NTRCA Prelims Examination?
“ I forgot my User ID” How can I retrieve that?
What are the total marks of the Preliminary Examination?
Is there any pass mark in the NTRCA Preliminary Examination 2020?
We hope the information on NTRCA Admit Card & Exam Pattern has been useful for the aspirants. Therefore stay connected to us for the latest updates.