OPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2020: Odisha Civil Services 2019 Prelims Exam Admit Card will be available by the first week of March 2020. The Commission has announced to conduct the Preliminary Examination on 15th March 2020. Thus the aspirants should continue the preparation in full swing as the exam date is declared now.
OPSC announced the OCS Examination 2019 for a total of 153 Posts in Group A & B categories. The Online Application for the advertisement is over now. So to appear for the Prelims Examination, now the applicants need the OPSC Civil Service Admit Card. Thus stick to this page as we shall share the direct link to fetch that in the shortest possible time.
- OPSC Civil Service Examination 2019 – Overview
- Importance of OPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2020
- Selection Process for Odisha Civil Service Examination
- Odisha Civil Service Preliminary Exam Pattern
- OCS Mains Examination Pattern
- Odisha Civil Services Interview / Personality Test Details
- How to download OPSC OCS Admit Card 2020?
- Acceptable ID Documents at OCS Exam Centre
OPSC Civil Service Examination 2019 – Overview
|Organizing Body||Odisha PSC|
|Exam Name||Odisha Civil Services Examination 2019|
|Prelims Exam Date||15th March 2020|
|Admit Card Release||1st Week of March 2020|
|Place of Posting||Odisha|
Importance of OPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2020
To appear for the Odisha Civil Services Preliminary / Mains examination, the candidates need to have the Odisha Civil Service Admit Card. Without this, the applicants will not be allowed to appear for the Selection Test. Thus every applicant must make sure to possess the OCS Hall Ticket with them at the exam center. The List of Crucial Information on the OPSC CSE Admit Card is as under –
- Exam Date
- Exam Centre Details
- Timings of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Instructions to follow during the examination.
Thus, from the discussion above it is very justified that the Odisha Civil Service Admit Card holds great importance for the candidates.
Selection Process for Odisha Civil Service Examination
OCS Examination consists of three-stage selection namely Preliminary, Mains and Interview. The Stage Wise Marks Distribution of the selection Test is as follows –
|Stage I||Preliminary Examination||400 marks|
|Stage 2||Mains Examination||2600 marks|
|Stage 3||Interview / Personality Test||250 marks|
The Preliminary Examination is for shortlisting the candidates for the Mains Examination and the score in this test will not be considered in the final selection. The Score in the Mains and Personality Test in total will decide the Selection List of the candidates.
Odisha Civil Service Preliminary Exam Pattern
After this, let us check the OCS Preliminary Exam pattern in brief. The Odisha Civil Service Preliminary Examination is an objective type MCQ based examination. The Examination will have two papers- Paper I & II. Each of the Paper shall have a time duration of 2 hours. A tabular view of the same is as under –
|General Studies||Paper I||200 marks|
|General Studies||Paper-II||200 marks|
- Each of the paper shall have a time duration of 2 hours.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks in Paper II is 66 out of 200.
OCS Mains Examination Pattern
The Odisha Civil Service Mains Examination will be conventional in nature. And thus it has a total of 9 ( Nine Papers). The Number of Compulsory papers is five (5) while the number of Papers for the optional Papers is four (4). A brief overview of this is as follows –
|Paper I||Odia Language||300 Marks|
|Paper III||English Essay||200 Marks|
|Paper IV||General Studies – I||300 Marks|
|Paper V||General Studies – II||300 Marks|
|Paper VI, VII, VIII & IX||Optional Papers||1200 Marks|
- For Optional Papers, each subject will have two papers of 300 marks.
- Paper I & II will be qualifying in nature & will not be counted for ranking.
- Cut off Marks will be decided by the commission.
- Question Papers shall be of conventional (essay) type.
Odisha Civil Services Interview / Personality Test Details
The Interview Board will ask the candidates questions on matters of general interest. In the process, the Board will assess the following qualities of the candidates as under –
- The mental caliber of the candidate.
- Intellectual qualities as well as social traits.
- Interest in current affairs.
- Mental alertness
- Critical powers of assimilation
- Clear and logical exposition
- Balance of judgment
- Variety and depth of interest
- The ability for social cohesion and leadership
- Intellectual and moral integrity.
Now let us know the process to fetch the OPSC Civil Service Admit Card through the information shared below.
You may Like || Odisha Civil Service Syllabus Details
How to download OPSC OCS Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps shared here to check the OPSC CSE Preliminary / Mains Admit Card 2020.
- Initially visit the Official website of OPSC at www.opsc.gov.in
- Now on the Home Page Locate the Admit Card Link under “What’s New” section.
- Click on that link.
- A New Login Web page will open.
- Enter the credential & click Login.
- Now the OCS Admit Card.
- Finally, take a print of it.
Now, apart from the Odisha Civil Service Admit Card 2020, candidates need to carry an ID proof in original at the Examination Hall. The list of acceptable ID is shared as follows.
Acceptable ID Documents at OCS Exam Centre
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College / University ID Card.
- Driving License.
- Ration Card with Photo.
- Bank Passbook with Photo.
Finally, we have shared the direct link to the OPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2020, we hope the candidates can easily download the Hall Ticket using the link below. At the same time, please be assured that the link will be updated as soon as the OCS Prelims Admit Card Link is activated. In the meantime continue your focus on the preparation for the upcoming test.
Direct Link to OCS Admit Card 2020: Update Soon