PGCIL Recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Posts & Jr Officer (HR) Trainee Posts -Vacancies, Eligibility, Age Limit & Other details.[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Power Grid Northern Region Transmission System-III having transmission system in the part of Uttar and Madhya Pradesh, as well as Uttarakhand, invited application to recruit interested and eligible professionals for Diploma Trainee (Electrical) & Jr Officer(HR) Trainee. The above recruitment will recruit two types of posts through the selection process which will be held according to the official rules and regulation. There are a total of 44 numbers of vacancies for the mentioned posts according to the official notification.
The application of the posts will be filled up through online mode on the official website which is http://www.powergridindia.com. We have detailed here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instructions, selection procedure, and important dates according to the notification of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. If you are one of the aspiring candidates willing to apply for the recruitment, then stay on the article for more details of the PGCIL Recruitment 2018.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee & Jr Officer (HR) Trainee Recruitment 2018 | Overview[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
|Recruiting Body||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Advertisement No.||Advt. No. 1/NR-3/2018|
|Posts||Diploma Trainee (Electrical) & Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)|
|Opening Date to Apply||21.02.2018(10.00 Hrs)|
|Closing Date to Apply||13.03.2018 (23.59 Hrs)|
Through Notification number 1/NR-3/2018, Power Grid Corporation of India will fill up the vacant posts in the Northern Region. Details of the Posts and Vacancies advertised through this notification are mentioned below.
PGCIL Declared Posts & Vacancies | Distribution of Posts[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
|Posts||Total Vacancies||UR||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST||Ex-SM||PWD|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||40||22||9||7||2||3||1|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||04||2||1||–||1||–||–|
- The vacancies are divided according to the official rules and regulation.
- The number of vacancies may change as per recruitment.
- For more details related to this download the official notification.
Salary Scale of the Posts:
- The selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 16500/- per month during training.
- After successful completion of training, selected candidates will get a salary in the range of Rs. 16500 to 35500/-. (as per IDA Pattern)
PGCIL Diploma Trainee & Jr Officer (HR) Trainee Recruitment | Essential Eligibility[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Essential Eligibility for the PGCIL Recruitment includes Educational Qualification, Age Limit & other details. Check the eligibility to apply for the recruitment within closing date.
- The essential educational qualification for the Diploma Trainee (Electrical) post is that the candidate should have passed Diploma in Electrical engineering with minimum 70% marks from any Recognised Technical Board.
- The educational qualification for the Officer Trainee (HR) post is the candidate should have passed two years PG Diploma in Personnel Management or MSW with minimum 55% marks from any recognized Institute.
- Relaxation for SC, ST & PwD Category will be Pass marks in the educational qualification.
- Intending candidates should have the required qualification as on 13.03.2018:
- The upper age limit is 27 years for the General candidates.
- The upper age limit for OBC (NCL) applicants is 30 years.
- The upper age limit for SC/ST Candidates is 32 years.
- The candidates should be eligible as on 13 March 2018.
[su_button url=”#” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#E74C3C” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”5″]Get the PGCIL Exam Pattern & Selection Pattern Details here [/su_button]
PGCIL Diploma Trainee & Jr Officer (HR) Trainee Recruitment –Apply @https://www.powergridindia.com[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Candidates after ensuring the eligibility should apply through the official website within the closing date, Aspiring candidates can follow the important instruction while registering the application.
General Instructions for Applying:
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The application should be filling up through online mode only.
- The photograph and signature image should be uploaded
- The photograph and signature should not more than 50 KB.
- Application fee of the PGCIL Recruitment is – Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Selection Process of the PGCIL Diploma Trainee & Jr Officer (HR) Trainee Recruitment shall consist of Written Test in two Part.
- Part I – Technical/Professional Knowledge Te
- Part II – Aptitude Test.
Written Test Centres shall be at Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, and Agra. The number of Test Centres may increase or decrease based on the PGCIL requirements.
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2018-Important Dates[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
- Online application starts from- 21st February 2018 (10.00 Hrs)
- Last date for submission of online application – 13 March 2018 (up to 23.59 Hrs)
- Date for payment of Application fee – 21st February 2018 to 13 March 2018
- Cut-off date for various official purposes is – 13 March 2018
- Date of examination – will be announced later
Finally, the PGCIL Official Notification is shared and the Official Application link of PGCIL is also shared at the end. Download for more details and apply through the link given.
Best of Luck !
[su_button url=”https://dajobb.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/pgcil-recruitment-2018.pdf” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#E74C3C” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”5″]Download the PGCIL Official Notification [/su_button]
[su_button url=”http://careers.powergrid.in/nr3DteJohrRectt/t/default.aspx” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#E74C3C” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”5″]Apply to PGCIL Recruitment Trainee Recruitment[/su_button]