- PowerGrid Recruitment of Telecom Engineer for 34 Posts – Details of the PowerGrid Telecom Engineer Notification is presented in this article
- PGCIL Telecom Engineer Recruitment 2018 | Tabular View
- Power Grid Telecom Engineer Posts| Details
- PGCIL Telecom Engineer Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies
- PGCIL Telecom Engineer Recruitment 2018 | Age Criteria
- PGCIL Telecom Engineer| Eligibility Details
- Educational Qualification
- Experience Requirements
- PowerGrid Telecom Engineer Apply [email protected] careers.powergrid.in
- Application Fee
- How to Apply?
PowerGrid Recruitment of Telecom Engineer for 34 Posts – Details of the PowerGrid Telecom Engineer Notification is presented in this article
Latest PGCIL recruitment of Telecom Engineer 2021: Applications are invited from young, energetic and eligible engineering graduates to fill up the vacant posts of Telecom engineer posts. Desirous Job seekers can apply through the official website within the closing date. Important information to apply for PGCIL Telecom Engineer Recruitment is shared for the job aspirants in this article. Read the total article to get the complete information here.
PGCIL Telecom Engineer Recruitment 2018 | Tabular View
|Type of Organisation||PSU|
|Start Date of Application||09 May 2018 (10:00 Hrs)|
|Last Date of Application||31 May 2018 (23:59 Hrs)|
|Cut Off Date for Eligibility||31 May 2018|
|Posts Advertised||Telecom Engineer|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Power Grid Telecom Engineer Posts| Details
POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic candidates in the area of TELECOM. The details of the posts are-
Posts: Telecom Engineer
Pay Scale: INR 20600 – 46500 (Pre-Revised)
PGCIL Telecom Engineer Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies
Vacancies of PGCIL Recruitment are divided according to the category. Get the details of the vacancy in tabular form below-
PGCIL Telecom Engineer Recruitment 2018 | Age Criteria
Upper Age Limit for Interested candidates should be 33 Years as on 31st May 2018. Upper Age Limit for relaxed categories as follows-
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years
- For PwD candidates: As per GOI directives
- J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives
PGCIL Telecom Engineer| Eligibility Details
Check the eligibility of PowerGrid Telecom Engineer Recruitment. Interested applicants should have the required eligibility as on closing date to apply for the post-
|Telecom Engineer||Full Time BE/ B.Tech./B.Sc.Engg. in Electronics & Telecommunication|
discipline or equivalent from a recognized university/ institute with minimum 60% marks.
Should have a post qualification experience of Three (3) years in the Executive/Gazetted Officer Cadre with three years post qualification experience in Telecom/IT sector
PowerGrid Telecom Engineer Apply [email protected] careers.powergrid.in
Online applications will be accepted for submitting the application. Eligible applicants should register the application by registering at the official website of Power Grid. The necessary information is as follows
To complete the Application Submission, eligible candidates should have to submit a non-refundable application fee in the prescribed rate as follows-
- UR/OBC Applicants: Rs. 500/- (through debit card or credit card or net banking or e-wallet).
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: NIL.
How to Apply?
Follow the Steps to complete the application
- Browse to Official Web Page of PowerGrid.
- Search for Career Option
- Download the PDF Notification.
- Read the Notification Carefully
- Apply through the Link
- Fill up the Information
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Finally, After checking, Submit the Application
- Take a hard copy of the submitted application.
Eligible and Interested Candidates can check the below mentioned link to check the details and apply through the link within the closing date.
[PowerGrid Telecom Engineer Recruitment Notification]