PSPCL Jr. Engineer Recruitment, PSPCL SSA Recruitment, PSPCL Jr. Engineer Application Form, PSPCL SSA Application Form
- PSPCL Jr. Engineer & SSA Recruitment Details -553 Vacancies
- PSPCL Junior Engineer & Sub Station Attendant (SSA) Recruitment | Notification Highlights
- Junior Engineer and Sub Station Attendant Eligibility for PSPCL Recruitment
- Age Criteria for both the Posts
- Educational Qualification Requirements for the Posts
- PSPCL Recruitment of Junior Engineer & SSA | How to Apply?
- PSPCL Recruitment Deadline & Related Information
PSPCL Jr. Engineer & SSA Recruitment Details -553 Vacancies
Hello Aspirants, Welcome to this page. You have landed on this page as you are searching for either engineering jobs in Govt. Sector or Govt. Jobs in Punjab. Well in both the cases, you have landed to the right post as this is the latest engineering govt. jobs declared in Punjab. And we have created this article on PSPCL Jr. Engineer & SSA Recruitment which will definitely attract the attention of a large number of job aspirants. Candidates desirous to apply for Govt. job in Punjab especially can read the post further for more details.
PSPCL Junior Engineer & Sub Station Attendant (SSA) Recruitment | Notification Highlights
Through the notification number CRA-291/2017 dated 20-12-2017, Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has called application online from eligible candidates to fill up 553 vacancies. The post details and the salary-related information is given below:
|Junior Engineer/ Electrical||Rs. 10900-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5350|
|Sub Station Attendant(SSA)||Rs. 6400-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 3700|
As per PSPCL, two categories of posts are to be filled in this recruitment process. So, we have given here the vacancy distribution of the posts. Hope this will enable the aspirants to get a clear view of the vacancies of the recruitment.
|Gen||SC||BC||BC or XSM||Sports men||PH||Ex-service men||Freedom fighter|
|Junior Engineer/ Electrical||140||72||27||6||5||24||23||3||300|
|Sub Station Attendant(SSA)||121||71||13||3||4||8||17||3||253|
Junior Engineer and Sub Station Attendant Eligibility for PSPCL Recruitment
Educational qualification is the most important eligibility in the recruitment. We have shared here the educational eligibility and also the age criteria of both of the posts as per the advertised notification.
Age Criteria for both the Posts
The age criterion for both the posts is same and the candidates have to be in the age range of 18 to 37 years as on 01/01/2018. Age relaxation is as under
- For SC and Backward class: 5 years
- Physically Handicapped: 10 years
- & other rules in force
Educational Qualification Requirements for the Posts
|Junior Engineer/ Electrical||1st Class Engineering Diploma or Degree with 50 % marks OR AMIE in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics or Computer Science or IT Engineering.|
|Sub Station Attendant(SSA)||1st Class Engineering Diploma in Electrical or Electronics and communication or instrumentation.|
For both the posts knowledge of Punjabi is essential and candidates should have passed Punjabi of at least in Matriculation.
PSPCL Recruitment of Junior Engineer & SSA | How to Apply?
Here, we have discussed the application related information like fees and process to apply. Willing candidates can take a close look at this section, as this will surely help them to apply online for the recruitment without any mistake and complete the application on time.
Fees to be paid while applying online
|Category||Fees ( Rs)|
|All Categories except SC and Person with Disability||Rs. 1000/- per Application plus Bank Charges|
|SC Candidates||Rs. 400/- per Application plus Bank Charges|
|PH Candidates||Rs. 500/- per Application plus Bank Charges|
Steps to Apply for the PSPCL Recruitment
- Candidates can apply online by visiting PSPCL website www.pspcl.in
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Candidates need to register themselves before applying.
- After Registration, candidates need to re log in.
- After login, candidates can upload photograph, signature, educational details.
- After that, candidates can make payment through “Make Payment” Tab which will be activated after 24 hrs.
- To pay the application fee, a candidate should log in again
- Then select “PSPCLRECTT”
- Fill up the details and pay the fee through SBI Collect.
- After the payment, the application is completed.
- Candidates should take a print out and retain the reference number for future use.
PSPCL Recruitment Deadline & Related Information
Here, we have shared the deadline for the recruitment and also the official notification of the recruitment. The official application link of the recruitment is also shared on this section which will route willing candidates to the official application page and the candidates can complete the application.
|Opening Date of Application||21-12-2017|
|Closing Date of Application||11.01.2018 up to 11.59 P.M|
|Last Date for Depositing Examination Fee||15.01.2018 up to 11.59 P.M|
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Application Link: Click Here
- Jr. Engineer Combined Merit List
- SSA Combined Merit List
Thus the above information as we presented shall be very helpful for this recruitment. If we miss anything or you want anything more to be added, you can comment us below. We shall be happy to implement that for job aspirants.
If you are not interested in this job, you can search jobs of other states through our Jobs by States Page.