RBI Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern is discussed here. As per the RBI Recruitment pattern, Assistant Recruitment is a continuous vacancy notification from RBI. Almost every year or the next year, the RBI Assistant Recruitment was announced from the last couple of years. Thus, the banking job aspirants are preparing the best to crack this selection process. In this regard, we present you the RBI Assistant Recruitment Test Pattern & Syllabus for the aspirants to refer. We hope this will be much useful for them.
- Overview of RBI Assistant Recruitment Syllabus
- RBI Assistant Recruitment Selection Test Pattern
- RBI Assistant Preliminary Test Pattern
- RBI Assistant Mains Test Pattern
- Updated RBI Assistant Syllabus Topics Wise
- English Syllabus
- Syllabus on Numerical Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- General Awareness Syllabus
- Syllabus on Computer Knowledge
- Latest Syllabus Updates
Overview of RBI Assistant Recruitment Syllabus
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Posts|
|Application Start Date||17th Feb 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||8th March 2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||26th & 27th March 2022|
|Admit Card Release||20th March 2022|
RBI Offered Assistant Jobs is definitely one of the best jobs in the market. Aspirants on selection shall be eligible to work with the banking regulator where the best of career growth is offered. Hence, every aspirant by referring the official RBI Assistant Syllabus can score the best in the Online Selection Test.
To start, the RBI Assistant Recruitment Selection Test Pattern according to the stages are shared below. As you all know that the Assistant in RBI is selected through the Prelims and Mains Exam, hence the exam pattern of both the tests are discussed below.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Selection Test Pattern
The Selection Test Pattern or Exam Pattern here shall include the Exam topics, No of questions, marking scheme & duration of the test. Thus, aspirants can refer to these during the preparation of the RBI Selection Test.
RBI Assistant Preliminary Test Pattern
|Sr. No.||Topics||No. of Qs||Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- The Test will be an Online Computer Based Test.
- Questions will be in English & Hindi.
- For Every Correct Answer, there will be 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, there will be a penalty of 0.25 marks.
- The Total Duration of the Test is 1 hour.
RBI Assistant Mains Test Pattern
|Sr. No.||Topics||No of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
- The Main Exam is a Computer Based Exam.
- Questions will be in English & Hindi Language.
- Marks Allotment is 1 mark for every correct answer and a penalty of 0.25 marks for 1 incorrect answer.
Updated RBI Assistant Syllabus Topics Wise
Here, the topics wise RBI Assistant Recruitment Syllabus is shared for the exam aspirants. Thus, the aspirants can cover the topics as per the Test Pattern and prepare for the upcoming test.
- Alphabet Order
- Phrase & Idioms
- Verb Agreements
- Active & Passive Voice
- Pick the Correct One
Syllabus on Numerical Aptitude
- Ratio & proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple interest
- CP & SP
- Men & Work
- Speed & distance
- Time & work
- Time & distance
- Use of tables and graphs
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Analogy tests
- Odd man out
- Mathematical puzzles
- Number Series
- Letter Series
- Logical Deduction
- Logical Reasoning
- Implication of sentences
- Inferring from diagrams, Series
- Selecting the correct sequence
- Symbol Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Polity
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Geography
- RBI & its roles
- Public Sector Banks & Private Sector Banks
- Scheduled Banks
- SEBI & its roles
- Five-year planning
- General Science
- Persons in News
- Current Events
- Books & Authors
- Prizes & Recipients
- Sports & Events
- Coastal Regulation Zone
- Global Warming
- Ozone Layer and related issues
- Economic Policy
Syllabus on Computer Knowledge
- Operating System- MS Windows, Linux, etc.
- Computer Networks – LAN, MAN & WAN
- Computer Peripherals
- Hardware & Software
- Input & Output device
- Core-banking terminology
- Generation of Computers
We hope the information here has been useful for the aspirants planning to appear for the RBI Assistant Exam. In addition to these, we suggest the aspirants to prepare through the study guides from established publishers in India.
100 is the total mark of the Prelims Exam.
0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in the test.