RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank. Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. as no other mode for submission of application is available. Thus, before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post and then apply online through Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. Details of the RBI Office Attendant Vacancy Eligibility, Application Process is discussed through the section below. Hence, scroll down for this information.
841 Office Attendant Vacancy Notice from RBI
|Organisation||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Office Attendant|
|Online Application Dates||February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021|
|Payment of Test Fees (Online)||February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021|
|Tentative date of Online Test||April 09 & 10, 2021|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Posting||All Over India|
Good News for the Banking Job aspirants as Reserve Bank of India has brought a huge opportunity for the youths in form of job offer. Actually, RBI wishes to recruit a total of 841 Office Attendant for its Offices across India. It is for this reason, the Banking Regulator has invited online application from the eligible and interested candidates through the RBI Website at www.rbi.org.in. The important details of RBI Office Attendant Vacancy are discussed below for the willing candidates.
Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Vacancy Details
|RBI Office||Total Vacancy|
RBI Office Attendant Application Eligibility Details
Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Office Attendant post. Here, the eligibility details of education and age limit is discussed for the willing candidates.
Age (as on 01/02/2021)
Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC /ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|(v)||Widows/ divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|(vi)||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.|
Educational Qualifications (as on 1/02/2021)
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognised Board.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT & proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
Selection Process for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
The Selection for RBI Office Attendant Post would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Online Test Overview
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Qs||Max Marks|
- The duration of the Test is 90 minutes.
- Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned.
Salary of RBI Office Attendant
Selected candidates of RBI Office Attendant will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable)
- ₹50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- ₹450/- for OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit
Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Procedure to Apply Online for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on February 01, 2021 should first
visit the URL “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants – 2020” on Bank’s website i.e.
www.rbi.org.in >[email protected]>Current Vacancies > Vacancies and click on the hyperlink
“Online Application Form” in the Advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’. It
redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the same.
- Now, proceed to enter the personal & Educational details. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and’Save & Next’ button.
- Proceed to upload Photo and Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of the same.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Finally, Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph and signature are uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Finally, on confirmation Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Helpline: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at Candidate Grievance Redressal Cell http://cgrs.ibps.in/. However, don’t forget to mention ‘RBI Recruitment of Office Attendants – 2020’ in the subject box of the email.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 | Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern / Syllabus||Click Here|
|Admit Card / Exam Date||Click Here|
We hope the information on RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 has been useful. Thus, to avoid the last minute rush, candidates should pay the intimation charges and register online at the earliest.