RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification is released @ rbi.org.in. Job hunters can utilise of this opportunity & apply for RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 on or before the due date i.e, 12/02/2021. Get the detailed information regarding Reserve Bank of India Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary Offered, Important Dates, etc in this page. Thus, scroll down this page for the important details before the online application.
RBI Recruitment 2021 for Security Guard Posts – Overview
Reserve Bank of India, has published Latest Employment Notification for the recruitment of Security Guards for a large number of eligible candidates for Security Guard Posts. In regard to this, the officials of Reserve Bank of India has invited RBI Recruitment 2021 application forms for the recruitment of Security Guard vacancies. This RBI Security Guard Jobs 2021 provides a good opportunity for the candidates to work in the Banking Regulator with a Good Salary Package.
|Organization||Reserve Bak of India|
|Post Names||Security Guard|
|Total Number of Vacancies||241|
|Type of Job||Bank Jobs|
|Initial Date to Apply Online||22/01/2021|
|Closing Date for Application Form||12/02/2021|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Candidates who are interested to work in the banking sector sector can apply for RBI Security Guard Vacancy 2021 before the due date to avoid the server issues. The RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Registration Process ends on 12/02/2021. Through the sections below, check out the essential details of Reserve Bank of India Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary etc.
RBI Vacancy 2021 for Security Guard Posts
RBI Security Guard Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are fulfilling the below mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for RBI Security Guard Vacancies 2021 on or before the deadline. Also If the candidate is not eligible for the above RBI Jobs 2021, then follow the Latest Sarkari Naukri 2021-22 from here.
- The Applicant must be an Ex-Servicemen.
- The candidate should be a resident of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he is applying.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
The age limit of the applicants applying for RBI Security Guard Jobs 2021 should be within the below limits.
- Normal age limit of 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) as on January 01, 2021, is further relaxed to the extent of number of years of service in Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years. The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates
Educational Qualification to Apply
- The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
Reserve Bank of India Security Guard Notification – Details
Here, the applicants can also find further details of RBI Security Guard Notification Details such as Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, Notification & Apply Online Links, etc.
The Application fee for RBI Security Guard Vacancy 2021 according to the category as below.
- For UR / OBC / EWS Candidates:- Rs. 50/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates:- Rs. 50/-
The Fee Payment can be done Online through net banking, debit card / credit card.
Selection Process for RBI Security Guard Post
The RBI Security Guard Selection Process involves the following stages as per the official notification.
- Online Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks in Online Test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature. From the candidates who qualify in the physical test, a final merit list based on the marks scored in the online test shall be prepared.
RBI Security Guard Online Test Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of the subject (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40|
You may check || Detailed RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Salary Scale of the Post
Selected candidates as Security Guards will draw a starting basic pay of ₹10940/- per month in the scale of 10940-380 (4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160 – 1180 (3)- 23700 (20 years) and other allowances as per rules.
Detailed Process to Apply for RBI Security Guard Vacancy 2021
Reserve Bank of India has invited the RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 online applications from the ex-servicemen Indian citizens possessing state domicile for selection. The Process of Application has already started. So, apply for RBI Security Guard Vacancy 2021 as soon as possible, as waiting till the last moment will let you face server issues. In this concern, follow these simple guidelines to fill the Online Application Form.
Step by step guidelines to fill Application Form
- Firstly, log on to the official portal i.e, rbi.org.in
- Now, locate & click on “Opportunities @ RBI” Link.
- A New Web Page will open.
- Select the Vacancies under the Current Vacancies Menu option.
- Search for the related link “RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification“, click on it.
- Go through the details available.
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Now, click on the Link which reads “Recruitment for the post of Security Guards- 2020”
- Register Initially at the portal.
- Then re login, and Fill all the required & mandatory details.
- Make the fee payment & upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Cross check all the details once before submitting the Application form.
- Finally, take a print of the Application form for future correspondence.
RBI Security Guard Notification 2021 – Important Links
We have shared the full information regarding RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification for the reference purpose. In case, if you have any queries about RBI Recruitment 2021, leave comments in the comment section or Bookmark this page using Ctrl+D. In the meantime, follow dajobb.com periodically to get the Latest Govt Job Notifications.