RFCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 through GATE 2016 Score
RFCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 through GATE 2016 Score- Last Date 09-02-2018
Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (RFCL) the joint venture company of National Fertilizers Limited, Engineers India Ltd. and Fertilizers Corporation of India Limited has come up with a fresh recruitment of Management Trainee recruitment during the month of January 2018. The selection of the posts shall be based on GATE Score of 2016. Stay with us in this post as we shall discuss the details of this new recruitment.
|Online Submission of Application||From 1000 hours on 10.01.2018|
|Online Submission will continue||Up to 1730 hours on 09.02.2018.|
|The cut-off date of reckoning eligibility||31.01.2018.|
Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 BY NFL | RFCL Notifications Details
National Fertilizers Limited, a Central PSU has been given the task to conduct the recruitment of the Management Trainee Recruitment on behalf of RFCL. The candidates who will be selected shall surely have a great career to start with a central public sector undertaking which provides one of the best facilities among the various facilities being provided by the Govt. Undertakings.
RFCL Management Trainee Recruitment Posts Announced
The recruitment notification is for recruitment Management Trainee. But the posts are divided into different streams or specializations. The posts are divided into the following specializations. They are
- Management Trainee (Chemical)
- Management Trainee (Mechanical)
- Management Trainee (Electrical)
- Management Trainee (Instrumentation)
RFCL MT Salary Scale & Emoluments
- Newly selected Management Trainee shall draw a salary in the pay scale of Rs. 16400 – 40500. Total Emoluments will be approximately Rs. 7.53 lakhs per annum.
RFCL Management Trainee Recruitment Vacancy Announcements
The vacancy advertised as per the notification is distributed in accordance with various govt. orders. The distribution or reservation of the recruitment is as follows
RCFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018| Eligibility Details
Here, we are sharing the eligibility details of the recruitment which the interested candidates can check minutely before they apply for the recruitment. The details like age limit, educational qualification, and selection process is discussed below.
Age Criteria to Apply
To apply for the recruitment, candidates should be within 27 years of age within 31st January 2018. Age relaxation for other candidates is as follows
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- 3 years for OBC Candidates.
Educational Qualifications for the Post
Candidates should be an engineering graduate in relevant branch of engineering with a minimum of 60% marks. Candidates with a valid GATE 2016 score on the relevant paper can only apply for this recruitment. However, SC/ST candidates securing a minimum of 50% marks with valid score can apply for this recruitment. The above qualification is to be acquired on or before 31st January 2018.
Candidates who apply for this recruitment shall be shortlisted for interview based on the GATE 2016 score. In the ratio of 1:5, candidates will be called for called to attend the interview. Final merit list will be drawn based on the combined score of Interview and GATE Score 2016.
RCFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 | Application Procedure @ nationalfertilizers.com
Check this section for applying for this recruitment. The application related data like application fee, the procedure to apply, official notification etc have been shared below. The official notification is also shared below which can be utilized by the aspirants while applying online.
Fees to Apply online
Eligible candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 700/- (seven hundred only) and additional processing charges while Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ExSM/PwBD categories need not pay any application fee to apply.
Procedure to Apply online
After ensuring the eligibility, candidates can apply for the recruitment. The following steps may be followed while applying.
- Log on to the official website or through the link given below.
- Click on Careers
- Locate “RFCL recruitment”
- Click on “ Management Trainees in Technical Discipline – 2018”
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “New Candidate Registration “
- Enter Personal Details
- Unique login id & temporary password generated & mentioned on screen/sent electronically to your email ID
- Re-login with unique login id & temporary password
- Change your password & save
- Re-login with NEW login id & password.
- Fill in the various information and upload the requisite documents
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Preview & Check declaration & agree
- Select ‘Proceed to Payment’ button,
- Complete the payment using hyperlink
- Finally, take a print out of the submitted application form for the record.
The above post is an effort from the team of Dajobb.com to help the aspiring candidates to apply for this recruitment. Hope it will help up to some extent at least in applying to this recruitment. Thanking you for being with us. For more job updates subscribe to job updates of Dajobb.com.