RRB ALP Recruitment & Technician Recruitment | Railway Loco Pilot and Technician Recruitment Vacancies Eligibility Last Date to apply- 65000 Vacancies (Apply Online)
रेलवे में लोको पायलट की रिक्त पदों की विशाल भर्ती !!!!
Finally, the wait is over; Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India has decided to fill up the vacant Posts of Assistant Loco Pilot in all of the Railway Zones across the country. Railways Jobs is one of the most coveted government jobs among the job seekers and Railways through Railway Recruitment Board provides them employment opportunities across the Country. Well, Good news is that Railways this time released advertisement to recruit eligible candidates for the post of ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancies) in all of the Railway Zones.
Railway Recruitment Board of the respective zones will undertake the responsibility to complete the recruitment process. Candidates who kept on searching for Railway Jobs can now relax as here we shall elaborate the very latest RRB ALP & Technician Recruitment 2018 notification for 26502 Vacancies in Indian Railways. So, if you are a job seeker in Indian Railways, this article is for you. Here we shall not only provide the detailed information but also guide you all to fill up the application form online. Stay with us on this article.
RRB ALP & Technician Notification 2018: Ministry of Railways vide Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No 01/2018 authorized Railway Recruitment Boards to conduct the ALP and Technician Recruitment for the Railway zones. The total vacancies would be 26502 (including the ALP and Technician Posts) would be filled to fuel the expansion of the Railway Network across the Country. On release of these large employment opportunities, Job seekers are in a hurry to complete their registration within the closing date. So without wasting any time further let’s get the Detailed Information.
RRB ALP & Technician Recruitment 2018 | Overview
|Advertisement Number||CEN 01/2018|
|Opening Date of Publication||3 February 2018|
|Closing Date of Application||31 March 2018 until 23:59 Hrs(Revised)|
|Total Number of Vacancy||26502|
|Recruitment Authority||RRB of respective Railway Zones|
|First Stage Computer Based Test||From 9th August 2018|
|Date of other Stages of Examination||To be updated.|
Railway Recruitment Board has started taking the online application from 3rd February 2018 and eligible candidates can apply for registration until 31st March 2018. Since this is a very important recruitment, we have discussed the details of the advertised posts below.
Railway Recruitment Board Advertised Posts Details
Post Name: Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians
Scale of Pay: Initial Pay in Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix of Rs 19900/-
Place of Posting: Mostly in the applied Railway Zones, however, the posting location may vary based on the recommendation of RRB if needed.
Participating RRB’S: Following RRB will conduct the recruitment of Loco Pilot and Technicians through CEN 01/2018.
- RRB Ahmedabad
- RRB Ajmer
- RRB Allahabad
- RRB Bangalore
- RRB Bhopal
- RRB Bhubaneswar
- RRB Bilaspur
- RRB Chandigarh
- RRB Chennai
- RRB Gorakhpur
- RRB Guwahati
- RRB Jammu Srinagar
- RRB Kolkata
- RRB Malda
- RRB Mumbai
- RRB Muzaffarpur
- RRB Patna
- RRB Ranchi
- RRB Secunderabad
- RRB Siliguri
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram
Recruitment of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians| Vacancies
A total of 26502 Vacancies will be filled through this recruitment. Only two categories of vacancies are to be recruited namely Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians. The total numbers of vacancies as per categories are
- Assistant Loco Pilots: 17673 Vacancies
- Technician Posts- Grade III: 8829 Vacancies
The breakup of vacancies as per the RRB and the total vacancies according to categories of Candidates are
RRB ALP Vacancy Summary[table id=36 /]
RRB Technician Vacancy Summary[table id=37 /]
Essential Eligibility for Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Posts | RRB ALP Notification
Essential eligibility of the posts is discussed in this section. Interested candidates should fulfill the eligibility as on 01.07.2018.
Age Limit has been revised on 19/02/2018 vide Railway Board order!!!!
Age Criteria: Candidate should be 18 years to 30 years as on 1st July 2018. Age relaxation is applicable according to Govt. order as
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer candidates: 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD) UR: 10 years
- PWD OBC-Non Creamy Layer: 13 years
- PWD SC/ST Candidates: 15 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates can check the required qualification to apply for the post of ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot) and Technicians Posts.
Assistant Loco Pilot (Electrical or Mechanical)
|Matriculation or SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT or SCVT in the relevant trades.|
Matriculation or SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the relevant trades
3 years Diploma in relevant Engineering
Combination of various streams of these Engineering disciplines from a recognized Institution in lieu of ITI.
Degree in the relevant Engineering disciplines
|Technician Posts – Grade III||Matriculation or SSLC plus ITI from recognized|
institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the relevant trade
Matriculation or SSLC plus Course Completed Act
Apprenticeship in the relevant mentioned
Check our article on [RRB Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Posts Syllabus & Exam Pattern]
Apply to RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment @ RRB Zonal Websites
Since the vacancies are distributed Zone Wise and interested candidates are eager to register for the recruitment, but it is to be noted that they can apply through the official Railway Recruitment Board Websites. Carefully go through this section to apply to the last date of 31st March 2018. The application related information is given below
- UR and OBC Male Candidates shall have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- only
- SC or ST or Ex-Serviceman or PWDs or Female or Transgender or Minorities or Economically backward class shall have to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/- only.
The application can be paid online through debit card or credit card or net banking until 5th March 2018 ( 22:00 Hrs) and also the application fees can be paid offline through
- SBI Bank Branch through Challan Mode till 31st March 2018 (13:00 Hrs)
- Post Office Challan Mode until 29th March 2018 (13:00 Hrs)
How to Apply for RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment? Steps Involved
Only a single online application should be submitted for both RRB ALP and Technician Posts Recruitment through the link that notifies CEN: 01/2018 on the respected RRB’ s Official Website. Before applying Candidates are required to have an email ID and an active mobile number which will be required during the whole selection process. In addition, Candidates should keep the scanned image of the following documents ready for them.
- Colored Photograph JPEG image (15 to 40 KB)
- SC or ST Certificate JPEG image (if applicable) (50 to 100 KB)
- Scribe Colored Photograph JPEG image (if applicable) (15 to 40 KB)
Involved Steps to Register for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians
- Browse to RRB Official Website
- Click on the Link “ONLINE application link CEN 01/2018”
- Fill up the required details like name, educational qualification, experience, AADHAR, etc
- Submit the Application Form
- An OTP along with the Registration number will be generated in the registered mobile number and email ID
- In Part I of the Application, Candidates need to details of Educational qualification, Community, Gender, Religion, ExSM, PWD, Minority, Economically backward class, Age relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details.
- On Submission, candidates will be redirected to the payment page of application fee.
- Choose the payment mode (offline or online)
- Online payment candidates after payment of application fee will be required to fill up additional details in Part II like Scribe details, Detailed Educational Qualification, Exam Language Choice for the Selection Tests.
- After the entry of necessary details upload the scanned images in the required filled.
- Finally, Submit the Application.
- Offline Candidates will have the same steps to apply provided they have to enter the application payment details in addition to Part II of the application.
Here we shared the Official RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians Notification of CEN 01/2018 download link and also the application link through different RRB. Interested candidates can click on the respective RRB Application link to apply for the desired Posts.
RRB ALP & Technician Official Notification – Direct Links
Hope the above information on RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Recruitment 2018, will be helpful in selecting the Posts and applying through the desired RRB within the Last date.