RRB Bangalore ALP & Technician Recruitment –Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification and others
RRB Bangalore has also started accepting online application for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III. Candidates have to submit their application within the last date which is 31st March 2018. Every candidate has to stand upon the official eligibility criteria in any circumstances. There are total 1054 numbers of vacancies in RRB Bangalore Announcements. To inform the applicants that Railway Employees are eligible for various types of allowances along with the starting pay of Pay Scale. No application will be accepted beyond the closing date. The detail of post & vacancy, Age limit, educational qualification and other important things have been discussed in this article through the below-mentioned sections:-
RRB Bangalore Alp & Technician Recruitment | Posts & Vacancies
Through this recruitment, RRB Bangalore will fill up two categories of posts. The post details and the vacancies attached with the categories are detailed below-
Assistant Loco Pilot Posts
|Assistant Loco Pilot||Mechanical||435|
Technician Grade III Posts
Under Technician Grade III Posts, following are the sub-categories announced and the vacancies declared through this recruitment.
|Carriage and Wagon||Mechanical||121|
|Electrical/ Train Lighting||Electrical||18|
|Electrical/ TRD (OHE)||Electrical||8|
|Motor Vehicle Driver cum Mechanic||General||6|
|Plumber/ Pipe Fitter||Engineer||1|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||Electrical||9|
|Signal||S & T||96|
|Telecommunication||S & T||20|
- Vacancies are also reserved for SC/ST/OBC/ExSM/VH/OH/HH candidates.
- Level – 02
- Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 19900/- according to 7th
RRB Bangalore Alp & Technician Recruitment | Required Eligibility
Here the minimum eligibility criteria are discussed. Candidates before applying for registration should ensure to have fulfilled the eligibility criteria for the posts as per notification.
Age Limit Criteria
- The official age limit of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years.
- The age limit is relaxed for the reserved candidates as per Govt. Orders.
Assistant Loco Pilot Required Eligibility
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI from any recognized institute under NCVT/SCVT in the respective trades/departments according to the post category like Electrical as well as Mechanical. OR
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation/ SSLC plus CCAA in the trades/departments which are mentioned above. OR
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile engineering
Technician Grade III Required Eligibility
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI from any recognized institute under NCVT/SCVT in the respective trades/departments according to the post category. OR
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation/ SSLC plus CCAA in the trades/departments which are mentioned above.
RRB Bangalore Alp & Technician Recruitment | Application Fee
|SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWDs/Female/Transgender/ Minorities/ EBC||250|
|All (without above mention categories)||500|
Candidates can pay the application fee online/offline mode through debit card/Net banking/Challan.
The selection process will have the following steps as given below:-
- Phase I – First Computer Based Test
- Phase II – Second Computer Based Test
- Phase III – Computer Based AT/DV
RRB Bangalore Alp & Technician Recruitment | Important Dates & Links
|Last date for submission of online application||31st March 2018.|
|Date of first computer-based test||Tentatively scheduled during April and May 2018.|
|RRB Bangalore Official Notification||Download|
|RRB Bangalore Application Link||Click here|
|Helpline Number||080-23330378, 080-23334147|