RRB Bhubaneswar ALP & Technician Recruitment 2018- Details like vacancy, qualification, age limit & Application Fees
RRB Bhubaneswar through CEN 01/2018 invited online application for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot & Various Technician Grade III. Through this notification, RRB Bhubaneswar wants to recruit eligible and young professionals with the required eligibility. No application will be accepted after the last date which is 31st March 2018. Total vacancies for both the post are 702. As per RRB Notification, Candidates should be physically and mentally fit in all respect for the posts. Stay on this article to get the details of the RRB Bhubaneswar ALP & Technician Recruitment which shall be completed in three phases which are mention below.
RRB Bhubaneswar ALP & Technician Posts with Vacancies
Technician Grade III Posts
|Carriage and Wagon||Mechanical||13|
|Electrical/ Power (Workshop)||Electrical||6|
|Electrical/ Train Lighting (Workshop)||Electrical||5|
|Electrical/ TRD (OHE)||Electrical||21|
|Motor Vehicle Driver cum Mechanic||General||6|
|Refrigeration and AIR Conditioning (Workshop)||Electrical||1|
|Sheet Metal Worker||Mechanical||4|
|Signal||S & T||33|
|Telecommunication||S & T||1|
Assistant Loco Pilot Posts
- Vacancies are also reserved for SC/ST/OBC/ExSM/VH/OH/HH candidates.
ALP & Technician Pay Scale
- Level – 02 of 7th CPC
- Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 19900/-
- Other allowances are also admissible as per Railway Orders.
RRB Bhubaneswar ALP & Technician Educational Qualification
For Technician Grade III
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI from any recognised institute under NCVT/SCVT in the respective trades/departments according to the post category. OR
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation/ SSLC plus CCAA in the trades/departments which are mentioned above.
For Assistant Loco Pilot
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI from any recognised institute under NCVT/SCVT in the respective trades/departments according to the post category like Electrical as well as Mechanical. OR
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation/ SSLC plus CCAA in the trades/departments which are mentioned above. OR
(c) 3 years Diploma in engineering on relevant stream
ALP & Technician Age Limit
Applying candidates should not be less than 18 years while the upper age limit for both the posts is 30 years. Other age relaxation will be as per govt. order
- 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWDs/Female/Transgender/ Minorities/ EBC candidates.
- 500/- for others except the categories mentioned above.
This application fee will be refunded up to 50% for General & other candidates who paid the application fee of Rs. 500/- on appearing the first CBT. Reserved categories of applicants will be refunded the full application on appearance at the CBT. Candidates while the application can pay the application fee online/offline mode through debit card/Net banking/Challan.
RRB Bhubaneswar ALP & Technician Posts Selection Steps
The selection phases of ALP & Technician Posts are given below:-
- Phase I – First Stage CBT
- Phase II – Second Stage CBT
- Phase III – Computer Based AT/DV
RRB Bhubaneswar ALP & Technician –Important Dates
- Last date for submission of online application – 31st March 2018.
- Date of first computer based test – Tentatively scheduled during April and May 2018.
- Official Websites – rrbbbs.nic.in
- Phone number – 0674-2303015