- RRB Chandigarh Group D Recruitment for Northern Railways – Eligibility, Age Limit, Cut Off Marks, Model Papers and Other important details of Level I Posts[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
- Important Dates RRB Chandigarh Gr-D Announcements
- RRB Chandigarh Group D Posts:
- RRB Group D Posts Pay Scale:
- Vacancy Announcements of RRB Chandigarh | Distribution of Group D Posts in Northern Railways[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
- Vacancy Reservation details
- Education Qualification and Age Limit of Group D Posts | Northern Railways
- Revised Age Limit:
- Revised Educational Eligibility:
- Medical Standard Eligibility for RRB Chandigarh Group D Posts
- Northern Railway Group D Application Link | Apply @www.rrbcdg.gov.in[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
- Registration Fee
- Application Mode
- Steps to Apply to RRB Chandigarh Group D Posts
- RRB Chandigarh Group D Cut Off Marks for PET (Physical Efficiency Test)[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
- Emp No-220 E/Open Mkt/RRC/2012 Cutoff Marks
- Emp No-220 E/Open Mkt/RRC/2013 Cutoff Marks
- RRB Chandigarh Group D Model Test Papers[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
- Model Test Paper Set List
- RRB Chandigarh Group D Recruitment Expected Exam date
- RRB Chandigarh Admit Card Download @rrbcdg.gov.in
RRB Chandigarh Group D Recruitment for Northern Railways – Eligibility, Age Limit, Cut Off Marks, Model Papers and Other important details of Level I Posts[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Indian Railways has really brought the most pleasing news for job aspirants by announcing 62907 vacancy announcements. It is indeed a great opportunity for Railway Job Aspirants who have been waiting for four long years to prepare for Railway Jobs. RRB Chandigarh also released vacancy announcements of 7832 vacancies for Northern Railways. Northern Railways covers the areas where large aspirants aspire to join Indian Railways and this announcement has brought a new life to the preparation strategy of Job Applicants. So, candidates who are preparing for Railway Jobs, this article is dedicated to you all as here we shall give you the required details of RRB Chandigarh Group D Recruitment.
Important Dates RRB Chandigarh Gr-D Announcements
|Online Application started from||12th February 2018 from 10: 00 Hrs|
|Closing Date & time of Application||31st March 2018 till 23:59 Hrs|
|Number of Vacancies||7832|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online or Offline|
|Examination Date||Not Yet Declared|
|Admit Card Download||To be declared|
RRB Chandigarh has announced to recruit the highest number of Group D vacancies of all the Railway Recruitment Boards. This is very good news as more vacancy means more opportunities for unemployed youths. Candidates who are planning to apply for their registration within the closing date should go through this article as it will help them to get the main and to the point information before registration. Important Information includes the following-
RRB Chandigarh Group D Posts:
Following are the categories of Posts advertised through CEN-02/2018. Candidates can refer the list below to get the post details announced in RRB Chandigarh.
- Helper / Electrical (workshop) – Electrical Department
- Helper / Electrical / AC – Electrical Department
- Helper / Electrical / General services – Electrical Department
- Helper / Electrical / power – Electrical Department
- Helper / Electrical / TRD – Electrical Department
- Helper / Bridge – Engineering Department
- Helper / P Way – Engineering Department
- Track Maintainer Grade IV- Engineering Department
- Helper /Mechanical -Mechanical Department
- Helper / Mechanical/carriage and wagon -Mechanical Department
- Helper /Mechanical / Diesel Electrical Department -Mechanical Department
- Helper /Mechanical / Diesel Mechanical Department -Mechanical Department
- Helper -Mechanical (power) -Mechanical Department
- Helper / S and T (workshop)- S and T Department
- Helper / Signal – S and T Department
- Assistant Pointsman – Traffic Department
- Gateman – Traffic Department
- Porter / Hamal / Sweeper cum Porter – Traffic Department
RRB Group D Posts Pay Scale:
Selected candidates will be eligible to draw pay scale of Rs. 18000/- with additional allowances as admissible to Railway Employees
Vacancy Announcements of RRB Chandigarh | Distribution of Group D Posts in Northern Railways[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Announced 7832 vacancies of RRB Chandigarh are given below in the list. Various Posts with the distribution of seats among the various categories of applicants is attached below in tabular form. If you are willing to apply for Group D Posts, then refer the table to select the posts for which you would be applying. So in short, the table below will help you to select the Gr-D Posts.
Vacancy Reservation details
[table id=66 /]
[su_button url=”https://dajobb.com/railway-gr-d-syllabus/” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#E74C3C” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”6″]Check RRB Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern & syllabus [/su_button]
Education Qualification and Age Limit of Group D Posts | Northern Railways
Educational qualification plays the most important eligibility norms as per RRB Chandigarh Announcements.
Prior to this Group D recruitment the maximum age of applicants was 33 years while the minimum qualification was matriculation, but this year the eligibility is changed for some posts which are detailed in the table below-
Revised Age Limit:
This year Age limit of Group D Posts is revised, and applicants should be within 18 years to 33 years as on 1st July 2018. Other age relaxation will be as follows
|Categories of Candidates||Age Relaxation (in years)|
|SC/ST candidates||5 years|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer candidates||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in not less than 6 months continuous service after attestation||Up to the extent of service rendered in Defense plus 3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD) UR||10 Years|
|PWD OBC-Non Creamy Layer||13 Years|
|PWD SC/ST||15 years|
Revised Educational Eligibility:
As mentioned above, prior to this recruitment the minimum educational qualification of Group D Posts was the only matriculation
but the revised educational qualification as per Centralized Employment Notification is changed. So Minimum Educational Requirements for different Posts are
[table id=67 /]
Medical Standard Eligibility for RRB Chandigarh Group D Posts
Candidates should ensure that they are eligible as per the medical standards for the posts preferred while applying.
|Medical Standard||General Fitness||Visual Acuity|
|A-2||Physically Fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses (No fogging test) Near Vision: Sn. 0.6,0.6 without glasses and must pass tests for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc.|
|B-1||Physically Fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D) Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc|
|B-2||Physically Fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Binocular Vision etc|
|C-1||Physically Fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.|
Northern Railway Group D Application Link | Apply @www.rrbcdg.gov.in[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Northern Railways Group D Posts will be filled by RRB Chandigarh and in this connection RRB through CEN-02/2018 released notification and started taking the online application from 12th February 2018. Job aspirants after ensuring the eligibility as on the release date should apply online within the closing date. Candidates should keep the scanned image of their photograph and signature which required to be uploaded while submitting the application. A working mobile number and an email ID is also required to get the subsequent information related to the recruitments like admit card or call letter and many others. Apart from these, candidates willing to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Group D Posts should have to submit a registration or application fee at the following rates as mentioned below
|Categories of Applicants||Registration Fee|
|SC Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|ST Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|Economically Backward Classes||Rs.250/-|
Through RRB Chandigarh Official Website application will be accepted. Candidates should only apply through the authentic Official Web link present on the RRB Chandigarh Official Web page. Candidates should register for Login ID initially. After receipt of Login ID and Password, proceed with filling up of the application details page. Finally, Upload the images and Pay the Application Fee through online or offline at Post Offices or State Bank of India branches. After submitting the application don’t forget to take at least one copy of the application printout which may be required in the future recruitment process.
For quick locating of the RRB Chandigarh, we have shared the link to the Official Website of RRB Chandigarh and the Official Gr-D Notification in PDF.
Steps to Apply to RRB Chandigarh Group D Posts
Candidates can refer this particular section to apply online for the RRB group d Posts within the closing date.
Following Steps may be followed:
- Click on the Application Link Given at the end
- Create the Registration ID
- Select RRB Chandigarh
- Read the particulars
- Select the Checkboxes
- Fill up the particulars
- Verify the Registration through email and mobile
- Login through the Registration Id & Password
- Fill up the educational details
- Pay the Application Fee
- Choose Exam Language Paper
- Upload the Photograph & Signature Image
- Finally, submit the Application.
- Take at least two hard copies of the application for reference purposes.
Apply through the link given below and submit the application as quickly as possible.
Best of Luck!
Download – > RRB Chandigarh Group D Official Notification in PDF.
Link to – > RRB Chandigarh Group D Application Web Page
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
RRB Chandigarh Group D Cut Off Marks for PET (Physical Efficiency Test)[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Applicants intending to appear for Group D Posts under RRB Chandigarh for Northern Railways might have started their preparation for the selection tests scheduled in May 2018. In this section, the official cut-off marks for different categories of applicants of the last Group D Recruitment in Northern Railways vide 220 E/Open Mkt/RRC/2012 and 220 E/Open Mkt/RRC/2013 is shared. This will give them an overview of the expected cut-off marks for group d posts to be recruited by Railway Recruitment Board, Chandigarh.
Emp No-220 E/Open Mkt/RRC/2012 Cutoff Marks
|Community/Category||Cut off marks (out of 100)|
Emp No-220 E/Open Mkt/RRC/2013 Cutoff Marks
|Community/Category||Cut off marks (out of 100)|
Check the Official Results >> Here
RRB Chandigarh Group D Model Test Papers[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
According to the Syllabus of Group D Exams, we are presenting the RRB Model Test Papers. Applied candidates in addition to their study can practice these study guides to prepare for the upcoming Computer Based Test (CBT).
Model Test Paper Set List
- RRB Group D Model Paper Set I
- RRB Group D Model Paper Set II
- RRB Group D Model Paper Set III
- RRB Group D Model Paper Set IV
Link to some of Popular RRB with Group D announcements[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
[su_posts template=”templates/list-loop.php” posts_per_page=”10″ taxonomy=”post_tag” tax_term=”102″ order=”desc”]
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
RRB Chandigarh Group D Recruitment Expected Exam date
RRB Chandigarh announced to fill up the Group D vacant posts of Northern Railway. To start the selection the first test would be an online test to be conducted for the first time is Computer Based Test (CBT). RRB Chandigarh has already informed to conduct CBT in the month of April or May 2018. The announcement of CBT Exam date will be declared soon and applied candidates who submitted the online application correctly shall be able to appear for the exam. It was also informed that the eligible candidates shall be informed through registered email and mobile number submitted during online registration. So, interested and eager applicants can bookmark this article to get the instant updates of CBT Exam Dates announcement.
RRB Chandigarh Admit Card Download @rrbcdg.gov.in
Hello aspirants, we understand your concern and eagerness to appear for the CBT Exam. The CBT Exam date as announced by RRB Chandigarh shall be held during the April or May 2018, So we can expect that the announcement of Exam Date soon and it is after announcement the RRB Chandigarh Group D Call letter or Admit card download process will start. The call letter will not be sent through post rather it will be available in e-form and eligible candidates are to download the hall ticket from the RRB Chandigarh Official Website. The RRB Chandigarh Group D admit card download link will be activated 10 days before the Exam Date. If you are appearing for the first time for an any online exam and have not yet downloaded the admit card yourself online, then you can follow these simple steps to get the call letter by yourself.
RRB Chandigarh Group D Admit Card Download Steps
- Click on the Download Link at the end.
- This will redirect to the Official Webpage.
- Select the Admit Card Option.
- Enter Your Registration ID & Password
- Select the Admit Card download link.
- Pdf format of RRB Chandigarh Group D Admit card will be downloaded.
- Get printout of the downloaded admit card for exam appearance.
- Logout of the dashboard.
You should read the instruction of the Group D Admit Card and shall have to abide by the rules given. Follow the instruction and appear for the CBT Exam on the scheduled date.