RRB Group D Model Paper Set II for Group D CBT Examination
RRB Group D Model Paper Set II is the second series of RRB Practice Set prepared to assist the job aspirants in their preparation.
(1)Which one of the following states has a separate Constitution?
(a) Jammu & Kashmir
(c) West Bengal
(d) (a) and (d)
(2) Which district in W.B. is famous for Silk Industry ?
(3) Which river is a Tidal River ?
(4) The first weekly paper published by the INC was :
(b) Young India
(c) Indian People
(d) Voice of India
(5) Hindustan Republican Association was founded in the year :
(6) Sound travels fastest in
(7) The scientist who suggested that all acids contain oxygen was
(8) The element common to all acid is –
(9) Which form of phosphorus is used in safety metals ?
(a) Yellow phosphorus
(b) Red phosphorus
(c) White phosphorus
(d) Black phosphorus
(10) On chemicical analysis, a battle-cork is found to contain preliminary –