RRB GROUP D MODEL SET 12
(1)A train passes a 50 m long platform in 14 s and a man standing on a platform in 10 s. The speed of the train is
(a) 34 km/h
(b) 45 km/h
(c) 20 km/h
(d) 42 km/h
(2) The LCM of three different numbers is 120. Which of the following cannot be their HCF?
(3) A cooper rod of 1 cm diameter and 8 cm long is formed into a wire of uniform diameter, whose length is 18 m. The radius (in cm) of the wire is
(4) The equivalent single discount for two successive discounts of 15% and 10% is
(5) 18% of which number is equal to 12% of 75?
(6) The present ratio of the ages pf P and Q is 2 : 3 . If the age of P is 12 yr less than the age of Q, what is the present age of Q in years?
(7) If the area of a triangle with base 12 cm is equal to the area of a square with side 12 cm. The altitude of the triangle will be
(a) 24 cm
(b) 33 cm
(c) 16 cm
(d) 42 cm
(8) The system of patenting in India is
(a) System and Component Patent
(b) Product Patent
(c) Intellectual Property Right Patent
(d) Process Patent
(9) On papers, who declares war or peace?
(a) The Defence Minister
(b) The Parliament
(c) The President
(d) The Prime Minister
(10) Which of the following Ministries is not included in the Planning Commission?