RRB GROUP D MODEL SET 14
(1)Which of the following is also called white coal?
(a) Natual Gas
(2) Ras Tanura oil refinery is situated in
(a) Saudi Arabia
(3) Which one of the following countries occupies the first position among the coal producing countries of the world?
(4) Which one of the following mammals produces ultrasonic sound waves?
(5) The disease ‘Caries’ in animals is associated with –
(6) Biggest eyes are found in
(7) Which one of the following fishes commonly known as “Electric Ray” ?
(8) Maximum number of stomata is found in
(9) The study of fungi is known as
(10) The time duration of 1 h 45 min is what % of a day