RRB GROUP D MODEL SET 16
(1)Which of the following crops needs topping and desuckering for good yield?
(2) Son Bridge, the longest railway bridge in India, is situated in
(d) West Bengal
(3) Deepest mine in India is located at
(4) If the President wishes to resign, to whom should be address the resignation?
(a) Vice President
(b) Prime Minister
(c) Home Minister
(d) Either (a) nor (c)
(5) The process of writing computer instructions in a programming language is known as
(6) The first law of motion supplies the definition of
(7) In statics we study the objects
(a) At rest
(b) With respect to some other objects
(c) In motion
(d) None of the above
(8) If a body is moving uniformly in a straight line the force on the body is
(9) When a constant force is applied to a body , it will move with uniform
(10) In a certain language ‘DOG’ is written as ‘WTL’ . How will ‘CAT’ be written?