RRB Jammu and Srinagar ALP and technician Recruitment – Details of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade III posts announced by RRB Jammu include vacancy categories age limit qualification and more.
- 1 RRB Jammu and Srinagar ALP and technician Recruitment – Details of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade III posts announced by RRB Jammu include vacancy categories age limit qualification and more.
- 1.1 RRB Jammu Posts and Vacancies
- 1.2 Educational Qualification for ALP and Technician Posts | RRB Jammu-Srinagar
- 1.3 RRB Jammu ALP & Technician Recruitment | Application Age Limit
- 1.4 RRB Jammu ALP & Technician Recruitment | Important Dates
Welcome to this article, as we all know that Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade III posts are announced from RRB Jammu-Srinagar. The application is to be submitted through the online application which is available at www.rrbjammu.nic.in until 31st March 2018 which is declared as the last date for submission of application. Total vacancies for ALP is 189 Technician Grade III is 178. Non-eligible candidates cannot take part in the recruitment process. For the selection of the posts, every candidate has to clear phases mentioned below. These and other recommended information related to this railway recruitment is given below for the interested candidates.
RRB Jammu Posts and Vacancies
Given information are the various posts and the department declared as per RRB Jammu notification. Eligible / Interested candidates can check the table for further details –
|Post wise Categories||Department||Total vacancies|
|Carriage and Wagon||Mechanical||49|
|Electrical/ Train Lighting||Electrical||7|
|Motor Vehicle Driver cum Mechanic||General||8|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||Electrical||2|
|Signal||S and T||16|
|Telecommunication||S and T||2|
- In the above chart, LP refers to Assistant Loco Pilot and others are the different categories of Technician Grade III posts.
- Both the posts and vacancies are given in the chart.
- Vacancies are also reserved for relaxation applicable candidates.
Educational Qualification for ALP and Technician Posts | RRB Jammu-Srinagar
Assistant Loco Pilot (Mechanical) Posts
|(A) Candidates should have passed Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI or CCAA from any recognized institute under NCVT/SCVT in Mechanical trades/departments according to the post OR
(B) 3 years Diploma in engineering or its equivalent.
Technician Grade III Posts
|Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI or CCAA from any recognised institute under NCVT/SCVT in the specific departments in which the categories belong.|
Salary Scale of ALP and Technician Posts
As per Railway notification candidates selected for either of the posts shall be eligible for salary with initial pay of Rs. 19900/- for Assistant Loco Pilot & Various Technician posts and other allowances are also admissible with the monthly salary like DA, TA, HRA etc.
RRB Jammu ALP & Technician Recruitment | Application Age Limit
The application age shall be reckoned as on 1/07/2018. The age limit of the different categories are given below –
|The minimum age for every candidate should be||18|
|Official Upper Age Limit||30|
|Relaxation of age up to||· 3 for OBC candidates
· 5 for SC candidates
- The relaxation of age is only applicable for those candidates who can produce original proofs.
RRB Jammu Application Fee
|SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWDs/Female/Transgender/ Minorities/ EBC||250/-||Candidates can pay the application fee through Online/ Offline mode by Debit / Net banking or Challan|
|For Others||Rs. 500/-||Same|
Selection Process of ALP & Technician Posts
The selection process of ALP & Various Technician Grade III post will go through three main phases which are mentioned below-
|Phase I||Computer Based Test|
|Phase II||Computer Based Test|
|Phase III||Computer Based Aptitude Test/ Document Verification|
- The final merit list will be based on the above phases.
General Instruction to Applicants
- The photograph and signature of the candidates should not more than 15-40 kb which needs to be uploaded while submitting Online Application.
- Candidates can choose their payment option during online application.
- The application fee is a non-refundable amount.
RRB Jammu ALP & Technician Recruitment | Important Dates
|RRB Notification Number||CEN01/2018|
|Posts Advertised||ALP & Technician Gr-III|
|Online Application to start from||12 Feb 2018|
|Last Date of Application||31st March 2018|
|Tentative Exam Date||March or April 2018|
|Admit Card Download||Not yet declared|
Finally, we are sharing official RRB notification download link as well as the application link of RRB Jammu. Interested candidates can download the official notification and apply within the closing date.