RRB PRACTICE Model Set Eighteen
(1) The Queen’s Proclamation was read in India on —- 1858.
(2) The Fourteen Points of President Wilson of U.S.A. were formulated I the year
(3) Chamberlain was succeeded by —- as secretary of State?
(4) Who was the chairman of the Drafting Committee if the Constitution?
(c) Rajendra Prasad
(d) J.L. Nehru
(5) Who among the following communists of India played a notable role in the World Communist Movement?
(a) M.N. Roy
(b) A.K. Gopalan
(c) E.M.S. Namboodiripad
(d) S.A. Dange
(6) Who said “ Economics is the Science of Wealth” ?
(c) Adam Smith
(7) How many numbers are nominated by the president in the Rajya Sabha?
(8) Which State of India has highest literacy rate as per census 2011?
(9) 0.5, 0.55, 0.65, 0.8 ?
(10) ABD, DGK, HMS, MTB, SBL, ?