Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board Recruitment of Lower Division Clerk – Details of Notification, Vacancies, Eligibility and other details.
Details of RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2021
Hello Aspirants, today we have brought you a very good news of Govt. Recruitment. RSMSSB or Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board have brought yet another good news of Recruitment by announcing a huge vacancy of Lower Division Clerk in Govt. Department. The recruitment notification as published is to fill up 11255 Vacant Posts of LDC under Govt. of Rajasthan Departments. Willing job aspirants searching for clerical cadre posts under Govt. Department can apply online for this post within 8th June 2018. All the information about RSMSSB LDC Recruitment like Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Exam Dates and Application Process are elaborated in this article below-
RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018- Information Chart
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Opening Date of Application||10th May 2018|
|Last Date of Application||8th June 2018|
|Exam Date||September 2018|
Post Details: Lower Division Clerks
Pay Scale: Pay Scale in Level 5 and other allowances as applicable
Vacancy Advertised under RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018
The vacancies advertised are categorized according to post category and according to the region. The details are charted in the table below-
Vacancies according to Region/Departments
|Department||Post Name||Unscheduled Areas||Scheduled Areas||Total|
|Departments or Ministries under Govt. of Rajasthan|| |
Vacancies as per Categories of Applicants
Clerk Grade-II in Secretariat-(Code No-01)
Clerk Grade-II in RPSC-(Code No-02)
Junior Assistant in Rajasthan State Govt. Department-(Code No-03)
Eligibility for the Posts – RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018
Candidates can check the required eligibility to apply for this large vacancy, candidates should have the required eligibility and age limit to apply for this post.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019-
Candidates who want to apply for Lower Division Clerk, his/her age must be within the limit given in the table.
|Minimum Age||18 yr|
|Maximum Age||40 yr|
Age relaxation shall be implemented as per Rajasthan Govt. orders.
Education Qualification for RSMSSB LDC Recruitment
Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board or equivalent with any of the following qualifications.
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course from DOEACC Society. OR
- Completed Certificate Course in Computer Course from NIELIT. OR
- COPA/ DPCS certificate OR Degree/ Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science /Computer application OR
- 12th Pass Certificate with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects..
- Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering OR
- RSCIT awarded by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota.
Application Fees can be paid through debit card/credit card or through E-Mitra Kiosks across the state of Rajasthan.
|General / OBC Candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|EBC Candidates||Rs. 350/-|
|ST / SC / PWD Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Apply for RSMSSB LDC Posts under Govt. of Rajasthan
Follow the steps to submit the online application. Apply through the official website of RSMSSB, the link of which is shared for reference.
- Visit the official website of RSMSSB through the link given below.
- Locate the LDC Recruitment 2018.
- Log in with Registration ID and Password (if registered)
- If not, then Register your candidature.
- After Registration, log in with ID & Password
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- Fill up the required details carefully.
- Upload the Photo and Signature Image
- Pay the application fee category wise and Submit.
- Take a print out for future use
Photo & Signatures Scanned Image Upload Details
Candidates before applying ensure that the scanned images with the undermentioned parameters are ready for easy completion of the application forms.
- Photograph size should be 3.5cm x 4.5 cm.
- Scanned Photograph Image should be in JPEG format and within 240X320 to 480×640 pixels.
- Size of the Photograph files should be 50KB to 100 KB.
- Scanned Signature Image should be in JPEG format and within 280X80 to 560×160 pixels.
- Size of the SIGNATURE image files should be 20KB to 50 KB