Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is undoubtedly one of the most popular State Service Commission among Job Aspirants. A large number of Govt Vacancies are announced in Rajasthan every year and RSMSSB undertakes the whole exercise from application receiving to panel preparation. All these are conducted much faster in comparison to other State Service Commission.
If you are a job aspirant and searching for Rajasthan Govt Jobs, you came right to this page as here we maintain a database of the ongoing and also upcoming Govt. Recruitment announced by Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board. The data here are updated on daily basis to keep the visitor updated about the Latest events.
Ongoing Recruitment by RSMSSB in 2021
|[su_posts template=”templates/list-loop.php” posts_per_page=”30″ taxonomy=”post_tag” tax_term=”359″ order=”desc”]|
Latest Announcement is the Librarian Gr-III recruitment which is announced to fill up 700 vacant posts under Rajasthan State Government. Online Application shall commence from 28th June 2018 and the last date of application is 27th July 2018. Applicants willing to apply for the vacant posts can submit the online application within the closing date.
How to apply for RSMSSB Advertised Posts?
Here in this section, we are discussing the application process of submitting the online application for various vacancies of Rajasthan Staff Selection Board. Before applying for vacancies, applicants need to have an ID known as SSO ID. Candidates should have a valid emaiID and a mobile number to generate the ID. Follow the Steps to create SSO ID as required to submit the application for RSSB announced Posts.
- Visit rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click the “ Recruitment “ option
- Click on the Recruitment Notice
- Click Apply Online
- The Web page will ask for Login & Password
- Here Non-Registered Candidates (without SSO ID) click on “Non-Registered Candidates”
- Non-Registered Candidates shall have to fill up the information
- By filling up the information and on submission
- SSO ID & Password will be generated and sent to Email ID & Mobile No
- Already Registered Candidates can log in with the SSO ID & Password directly
- Now after login
- Locate the Ongoing Recruitment Tab
- Select the Recruitment
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill up information and Proceed to pay the Application Fee
- Select the mode of Fee Payment
- After Fee payment confirmation
- Preview the application
- On confirmation submit the application
- Finally, take a hard copy of the submitted application.
Huh! Long process. But Yes, Dear Aspirants to complete the application in RSSB non registered applicants shall have to go through these long steps. Hopefully, from next recruitment onwards it will be easy for you to fill up the form.
Found it helpful then share it with your friends and keep visiting dajobb.com regularly.
Have a Wonderful Day!