SBI Apprentice Engagement Notification 2020: State Bank of India invites online application from Indian citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 196. The apprenticeship will be for a period of 3 ( three ) years. Willing candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. The interested candidates can apply Online through the link available on the following websites as follows –
- https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or
- https://apprenticeshipindia.org or
- http://bfsissc.com or
- https://bank.sbi/careers or
- https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
The application process shall start from 20th November 2020 and it will be active until 10th December 2020. Get the complete details of the 8500 SBI Apprentice 2020 Notification by scrolling down this page.
Overview of SBI 8500 Apprentice Notification 2020
|Advertisement No||CRPD/ APPR/ 2020-21/07|
|Online registration of application start||20/11/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||10/12/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||10/12/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||25/12/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||20/11/2020 to 10/12/2020|
State Bank of India Apprentice Engagement Rules
The apprentices on engagement in SBI are eligible for a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Please note that: SBI shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period. After completion of the Apprenticeship period, candidates will be relieved from the respective work area.
State Wise Vacancies of SBI Apprentice
The state wise vacancies of the SBI Apprentice Engagement Notification 2020 is available below through the chart. Further the details of the district wise vacancies can be checked through the official notification.
|SNo.||State / UT||Total|
Eligibility to Apply for SBI Apprentice Engagement 2020
The willing candidates who want to apply for SBI Apprentice 2020 Notification must possess the following eligibility as per the official notification released in this regard.
Age Limit Criteria
Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Minimum Educational Qualification
Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute as on 31.10.2020.
Selection Process of SBI Apprentice 2020
The selection for engagement of apprentices in SBI would be based on the basis of –
- Online Test and
- Test of the local language.
Online Test Pattern
The SBI Apprentice Online examination (objective type) will have the following topics, questions, marks & time duration.
|Sl.||Name of test||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|2.||General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
- The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks of 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question for each wrong answer.
- Candidates have to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks for the individual subject.
How to Apply Online for SBI Apprentice 2020?
The willing candidates shall have to apply online through any of the aforementioned websites. During the application, the applicants shall have the option to choose any three preferred districts of the applied state at the time of registration. Further, after the submission of the application, applicants should take a print of the application for the record. The step by step process to fill the online form is shared below –
- At first, visit SBI official website @ www.sbi.co.in.
- Now, head over to the “careers” tab, and click on it.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now, click on “Current Openings” under “Join SBI”.
- The SBI Apprentice Notification 2020 Notification Link will be there.
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- On the new page, tap on “Click here for New Registration” link at top.
- Enter the basic details in the form.
- Click on “Save & Next” button.
- Now upload scanned photograph & signature.
- Proceed by clicking the “Next” button
- Select preference and click on “Validate your details”
- Confirm the details and submit it.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form.
SBI Apprentice Notification 2020 – Application Links
The interested applicants following the link here can download the notification and apply within the closing date. The additional details on SBI Apprentice Engagement Syllabus, Admit Card & Result release updates are also enclosed here for the willing candidates.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click Here|
|Admit Card / Call Letter||Click Here|
|Result / Merit List||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
You can apply until 10th December 2020.
No, the apprentice will be engaged for a period of 3 Years only.
The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year.
In total 8500 Pots of Apprentice is announced by SBI.
You can follow the instructions and also the direct link to apply enclosed here for the willing candidates.
We hope the detailed information on SBI Apprentice Notification 2020 has been useful. Hence, stay connected to dajobb.com for regular Govt. Job updates.
You may check || SBI PO Recruitment Notification Details