SBI Apprentice Engagement Notification 2021: State Bank of India invites online application from Indian citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961. The apprenticeship will be for a period of 1 (one ) years. Willing candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. The interested candidates can apply Online through the link available on the following websites as follows –
- https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or
- https://apprenticeshipindia.org or
- http://bfsissc.com or
- https://bank.sbi/careers or
- https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
The application process shall start from 6th July 2021 and it will be active until 26th July 2021. Get the complete details of the 6100 SBI Apprentice 2021 Notification by scrolling down this page.
Please note that: Weightage /Relaxation in recruitment of Junior Associates will be given to the apprentices who have successfully completed the Apprenticeship training in SBI.
Overview of SBI 8500 Apprentice Notification 2020
|Advertisement No||CRPD/ APPR/ 2021-22/10|
|Online registration of application start||6th July 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||26th July 2021|
|Closure for editing application details||26th July 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||10th August 2021|
|Online Fee Payment||6th to 26th July 2021|
State Bank of India Apprentice Engagement Rules
The apprentices on engagement in SBI are eligible for a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during the tenure of apprenticeship. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
State Wise Vacancies of SBI Apprentice
The state wise vacancies of the SBI Apprentice Engagement Notification 2021 is available below through the chart. Further the details of the district wise vacancies can be checked through the official notification.
|SNo.||State / UT||Total|
Eligibility to Apply for SBI Apprentice Engagement 2021
The willing candidates who want to apply for SBI Apprentice 2020 Notification must possess the following eligibility as per the official notification released in this regard.
Age Limit Criteria
Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Minimum Educational Qualification
Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute as on 31.10.2020.
Selection Process of SBI Apprentice 2021
The selection for engagement of apprentices in SBI would be based on the basis of –
- Online Test and
- Test of the local language.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Online Test Pattern
The SBI Apprentice Online examination (objective type) will have the following topics, questions, marks & time duration.
|Sl.||Name of test||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|2.||General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
- The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks of 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question for each wrong answer.
- Candidates have to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks for the individual subject.
How to Apply Online for SBI Apprentice 2021 Notice?
The willing candidates shall have to apply online through any of the aforementioned websites. During the application, the applicants shall have the option to choose any three preferred districts of the applied state at the time of registration. Further, after the submission of the application, applicants should take a print of the application for the record. The step by step process to fill the online form is shared below –
- At first, visit SBI official website @ www.sbi.co.in.
- Now, head over to the “careers” tab, and click on it.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now, click on “Current Openings” under “Join SBI”.
- The SBI Apprentice Notification 2020 Notification Link will be there.
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- On the new page, tap on “Click here for New Registration” link at top.
- Enter the basic details in the form.
- Click on “Save & Next” button.
- Now upload scanned photograph & signature.
- Proceed by clicking the “Next” button
- Select preference and click on “Validate your details”
- Confirm the details and submit it.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form.
SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 – Application Links
The interested applicants following the link here can download the notification and apply within the closing date. The additional details on SBI Apprentice Engagement Syllabus, Admit Card & Result release updates are also enclosed here for the willing candidates.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click Here|
|Admit Card / Call Letter||Click Here|
|Result / Merit List||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
You can apply until 26th July 2021.
No, the apprentice will be engaged for a period of 1 Years only. However, on completion the candidates will be preferred during Junior Associates / Clerk Recruitment.
The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during the tenure of apprenticeship.
In total 6100 Pots of Apprentice is announced by SBI.
You can follow the instructions and also the direct link to apply enclosed here for the willing candidates.
We hope the detailed information on SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 has been useful. Hence, stay connected to dajobb.com for regular Govt. Job updates.
You may check || SBI PO Recruitment Notification Details