SBI Clerk Syllabus Download 2020, SBI Assistant Syllabus 2020, SBI Junior Associate Syllabus @ SBI Official Notification
Download SBI Clerk / Associate Exam Syllabus
Welcome to this article, as you all know that State Bank of India has announced to fill up 8000 vacancies of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). The online application started from 3rd January 2020 and the last date to apply is 26th January 2020. By now every aspirant who has a dream of securing a banking job has applied to this recruitment. According to the notification, the selection process shall have two phases of examination during the recruitment procedure, the first phase that is the Preliminary examination will tentatively be held in the month of February 2020.
So, candidates have very little time left for the SBI Preliminary examination. At this juncture, we the team of dajobb.com have felt the importance of the syllabus of the SBI Clerical Examination from a candidate’s points of view. Candidates who have a clear idea of the examination syllabus are in an advantageous position to prepare better for the exam. So, we have created this article which will detail the syllabus of the SBI Junior Associate Examination. Stay with us and get the SBI clerk syllabus details below in this article.
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2020 Notice
|Opening date of Registration||3rd January 2020|
|Last date of Registration||26th January 2020|
|Number of Vacancies||8000|
|Preliminary Examination||February 2020|
|Main Examination||19th April 2020|
|Download Admit Card for Prelims||11th February 2020|
|Download Admit Card for Mains||April 2020|
Stages of Examination of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
According to the official notification, both the preliminary and Mains Examination shall be conducted online. Both the examination shall have objective type questions to assess the candidature of the applied candidates. The subjects covered by both the examination are given below –
Preliminary Examination Subjects:
- Reasoning Ability.
- Numerical Ability.
- English Language.
Mains Examination Subjects:
- General or Financial Awareness.
- General English.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
SBI Clerk Prelims / Mains Mark Distribution Scheme
Marks distribution is an important part of SBI clerk syllabus, Candidates can prepare accordingly for the distribution of marks in both the Preliminary and Main Examination. Let’s have a look
Preliminary Examination Marks Distribution
|Subjects/Topics||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Main Examination Marks Distribution
|Subjects/ Topics||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hr 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 -Subject Wise
Although the advertisement published by SBI has no formal description of the subject wise syllabus we the team of dajobb.com have prepared the Model Syllabus on the basis of questions of previous clerical recruitment of State Bank of India. The abstract of the syllabus is given below as a pragmatic but to the point syllabus –
- Reasoning Ability: Under this section questions based on Verbal and Nonverbal types are asked. The syllabus might include :
- Verbal: – Analogy, Classification, Word Formation, Series, Alphabet, Ranking or Arrangement, Distance and Direction, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relation, Mathematical Problem, Statement and Conclusion, Problem Solving: Data Analysis, Symbol, and Notation, Scheduled Day or Date.
- Non –Verbal: – Series, Analogy, Classification, Finding the missing Figure.
- Quantitative Aptitude or Numerical Ability: Questions must be asked on the following topics: Numbers Simplification, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Mixture or Alligation, HCF and LCM, Percentage, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Partnership, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Mensuration, Numbers Series, Probability, Data Interpretation.
- General English: Questions in this section may be asked from the following topics: Passage, Comprehension, Common Errors, Sentence Improvement, Cloze Test, Antonyms, Synonyms, Paragraph Re-arrangement.
- General or Financial Awareness: This section may consist of questions on elementary knowledge of the following topics: Economy, Science and Technology, Banking Terminology and Banking System, Current Events, Polity, Sports, Computer Knowledge, Persons and Places in News, Awards and Owners etc.
- Computer Aptitude: Questions may be from the following topics: Introduction of Computer and its History, Computer Network, Operating System, System Software, Security Aspects of Computer, Internet, Latest Development in Computing.
The candidates are advised to start the preparation of the exam keeping in mind that they have to pass in each of the groups of the objective type test. Keeping in view the changing pattern of SBI Clerical Exams candidates are advised to prepare in a well-structured manner relying on good study materials and practice sets for the SBI Clerk syllabus. Following this will ensure your sure success in the SBI Junior Associate Examination 2020.
Thank you for being with us.
You can check the following articles below