SSC Employment Notification for SI in Delhi Police, CAPF and ASI in CISF Details- PDF Notification Eligibility, Age Limit, Qualification and Other Details
- 1 SSC Employment Notification for SI in Delhi Police, CAPF and ASI in CISF Details- PDF Notification Eligibility, Age Limit, Qualification and Other Details
- 1.1 SSC Delhi Police SI CAPF SI & CISF ASI Recruitment | Overview
- 1.2 SSC Delhi Police SI CAPF SI & CISF ASI Recruitment –Vacancies
- 1.3 SSC Delhi Police SI CAPF SI & CISF ASI Recruitment | Eligibility
- 1.4 SSC Delhi Police SI CAPF SI & CISF ASI Recruitment | Process to Apply
Staff Selection Commission notified one of the most popular recruitment conducted every year. Yes, we are talking about the SSC Delhi Police SI CAPF SI & CISF ASI Recruitment. Like every year, SSC will conduct the recruitment of the following posts for the CAPF and Delhi Police. A large number of job aspirants prepare for this particular yearly exam conducted by SSC. The popularity of this announcement is that every year the number of applicants is on the rise. We have decided to dedicate this article for those aspirants who are preparing to give their best shot in this exam. If you are one of them than spare few minutes to check the details of the recruitment before jumping to applying online.
Latest Update: Candidates already know that Delhi Police will conduct the written test on 4 th June to 10 th of June 2018. so, candidates should be alert that Admit card will be published at any time. So, regularly visit this article to get the latest update about Delhi Police Admit Card.
SSC Delhi Police SI CAPF SI & CISF ASI Recruitment | Overview
|Opening Date of Online Application||03.03.2018.|
|Closing Date of Submission Online Application||02.04.2018.|
|Total No. of Vacancy||1223 posts.|
|Official Website Link||www.ssconline.nic.in.|
|Paper I Examination date||04-06-2018 to 10-06-2018|
|Paper II Examination date||01-12-2018|
SSC will conduct the recruitment for approximately 1223 posts and the recruitment will be one of the toughest examinations of the year. So, Applicants should have to take this examination very seriously if they dream to crack this examination. Equip yourself with more details given in the below-mentioned sections.
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs : (Central Armed Police Forces)
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF
Pay Scale of the Posts
- Sub Inspector Posts carries pay Scale of Rs.35400-112400/- in Level 6 as per 7th CPC
- ASI Posts carries pay Scale of Rs.29200-92300/- in Level 6 as per 7th CPC
SSC Delhi Police SI CAPF SI & CISF ASI Recruitment –Vacancies
SSC in this employment notification has declared 1223 vacancies in total for the posts mentioned. Only the vacancy of SI & ASI in CISF is not yet declared. Here we have tried to give you the details of the vacancy distribution of posts through which interested applicants will be able to select the posts as per their preference and interest.
Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police: Vacancies
Sub-Inspector (Female) in Delhi Police: Vacancies
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CRPF: Vacancies
Sub-Inspector (GD) in BSF: Vacancies
Sub-Inspector (GD) in ITBP: Vacancies
Sub-Inspector (GD) in SSB: Vacancies
Sub-Inspector (GD) in ITBP: Vacancies
SSC Delhi Police SI CAPF SI & CISF ASI Recruitment | Eligibility
Eligibility for the Posts shall be reckoned as on 1st August 2018. Candidates should have the eligibility as on this date to apply for the recruitment. The detail of the eligibility for this SSC Notification is discussed in this part of the article.
Age Criteria to Apply
Interested Candidates should be between 18 to 25-years as on 1st August 2018. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. rules in the below-mentioned manner-
- 5 Years for SC/ST Applicants
- 3 Years for OBC Applicants
- 3 years for Ex-servicemen after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
Graduate in any Discipline from any recognized University is the minimum qualification required to apply. The qualification should have been achieved as on 01-08-2018. However Male candidates applying for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests.
SSC Delhi Police SI CAPF SI & CISF ASI Recruitment | Process to Apply
SSC accepts only online application and also the call letter will be issued online and no postal admit card will also be delivered for the exam. Before applying check the application related information in this section like application fee, selection stages etc.
Application fee as decided by SSC will be Rs 100 (One hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee. Application Fees is not refundable and the fees can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards.
Checklist Before Applying Online
Intending Applicants should apply to the SSC Official Website for submitting the application. The Official Website ink has been shared below. Before submitting the application candidates should keep the following ready –
- Scanned image of photograph must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB.
- Scanned size of the signature must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB.
- Working Email ID and mobile Number
Steps to Apply Online
- Click on the Application Link Given Below
- Go to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
- Submit the Registration Form.
- On Submission Registration ID and password will be generated
- Keep this safe
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Complete the registration form.
- Next Proceed to Online application Form
- Log in With Credentials
- Fill up the particulars and choices
- Pay the application fee
- On successful payment application will be submitted
- Finally take a printout of the application for personal record.
We hope the above articles on SSC Recruitment will help you in submitting your application for this highly demanding Government recruitment.
Thanking you for being with us.