Telangana Postal GDS Recruitment 2021: Latest 1150 GDS Recruitment 2021 is announced from Telangana Postal Circle. The Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies are announced through the Postal Department Notice Number RE/GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-3/2021. A large number of job aspirants in the state waits for Central Govt jobs. Thus, with this announcement the interested candidates can apply for the job advertisement under the Postal Department, Govt of India. Telangana GDS Vacancy is termed as Cycle III as per the notice. Regarding this, the online application is active from 27th January 2021. Here get to know the necessary details of eligibility, vacancies etc. to apply for the GDS Vacancies under Telangana Postal Circle. Hence, scroll down this page for more details.
Overview of Telangana Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2021 Notice
|Notification Number||RE/GDS ONLINE/ CYCLE-3/2021|
|Postal Circle||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Designation||GDS or Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Application Start Date||27th January 2021|
|Closing Date of Application||26th February 2021|
|Place of Posting||Telangana|
The announcement of 1150 Gramin Dak Sevaks is a welcome news for the 10th Pass job aspirants. Candidates possessing a minimum 10th Pass Qualification can apply for the GDS Post. Moreover, the candidates are selected on the basis of any Written Exam. Thus, this is a rare employment opportunity that the Telangana Youths can afford to miss. Hence, prior to the online application for the GDS Post, make sure to go through the eligibility and vacancy details through the sections below –
|Post Name||Branch Post Master (BPM) & Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
|Pay Scale or TRCA||For Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab|
1. BPM – Rs.12,000/- & Other Allowances
2. ABPM – Rs.10,000/- & Other Allowances
Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
1. BPM – Rs.14,500/- & Other Allowances
2. ABPM – Rs.12,000/- & Other Allowances
Telangana Postal GDS Vacancy Community Wise
Through this Telangana Postal GDS Vacancy Notification, the Postal Department intends to fill up 1150 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. The community wise vacancies of Telangana GDS Recruitment 2021 Notice are –
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana GDS Application
As per the official vacancy notice, in order to apply for the Telangana Postal GDS Vacancy 2021, the intenders need to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility conditions –
|Required Educational Qualification||Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English. Also, the candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.|
|Age Limit Criteria||The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 27/01/2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.|
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under –
1) Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 5 years
2) Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
3) Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 years
Telangana GDS Recruitment 2021 Online Application
The Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Application Process is purely online. Thus, applicants possessing the required eligibility should adopt the online mode of application only. No offline application will be acceptable. Fulfilling the required eligibility the aspirants can submit the application by visiting the recruitment portal. Candidates during the application should note that during the online application, he/she can give a preference of twenty posts only. To conclude, we have also included the step by step application process for Telangana Postal GDS Online Application in the section below. Hopefully, this will help the aspirants during the form fill up.
Steps to Apply Online for Telangana Postal Vacancy
- Initially, visit the official website at https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Then click on Stage I Registration.
- Fill up the complete details & and obtain unique registration number.
- Then proceed to Stage II, tap on it for Fees Payment. (UR/ OBC /EWS Male /Trans-man need to make fee payment. In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account, candidates can await up to 72 Hours for settlement.)
- Candidates need to enter the Registration Number & Click on Make Payment.
- After the Fees payment, proceed to Stage III.
- Click on Stage III > Apply Online
- Enter Registration Number & Select Telangana Postal Circle.
- Now, enter the details and upload the documents.
- Candidates should select the post preferences.
- Finally preview the application and submit it.
- To conclude, the applicants should take a print out of it for record.
|For Applicant of category OC/ OBC /EWS Male / Trans-man||Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.|
|For all Female / Trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates.||NIL|
Telagana Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Result / Merit List||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We hope the willing aspirants have found the information on Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 useful. Moreover, the aspirants can also go through the official notification regarding the complete distribution of vacancies. Meanwhile, stay tuned to dajobb.com for regular updates.