Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Syllabus, TN Forest Guard Syllabus, TN Forest Guard Exam Pattern, TNFUSRC Forest Guard Exam pattern details
Check Tamil Nadu Forest Guard / Forest Guard with driving License Exam Pattern & Syllabus
TNFUSRC will undertake the recruitment process of Forest Guard Recruitment for Tamil Nadu Forest Department. The online application was accepted from 15th October 2018 to 5th November 2018. Now the interested candidates are ready to sit for this competitive exam. Get to know the complete TN Forest Guard Syllabus and also the Exam pattern of this Recruitment. Hence follow this page till the end to get an edge in your preparation.
Exam Pattern of TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
Online Examination followed by a Physical Efficiency Test will be the complete selection stages of Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Recruitment. Candidates qualifying the Online Test will appear for PET, then they will be shortlisted according to merit for the TN Forest Guard Posts. Online Exam will have General Knowledge as the main Subject. The question paper will be set both in English and Tamil. While the minimum Qualifying marks will be –
For BCs, BCMs, MBCs/DCs, SCs, SC(A)s and STs – 30 % marks
For Others – 40% marks
Mark Distribution and other details of the online Test is as under-
Time & Duration
10.00 A.M. TO 1.00 P.M 3 Hours
Now let us know the Syllabus details of the Online Test for TN Forest Guard Posts.
Download TN Forest Guard Syllabus for Online Test
Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Syllabus is the much-needed information for the applicants of the post. Applicants can get the TN Forest Guard Online Test Syllabus according to Subjects and topics in this particular section. So, prepare for the online test with the updated Online Exam Syllabus for the upcoming test.
- Physics- Nature of Universe‐General Scientific laws‐Inventions and discoveries‐National scientific laboratories‐Mechanics and properties of matter‐Physical quantities, standards and units‐Force, motion and energy‐Magnetism, electricity and electronics‐ Heat, light, and sound.
- Chemistry‐ Elements and Compounds‐Acids, bases and salts‐Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
- Botany‐ Main Concepts of life science‐Classification of living organism‐Nutrition and dietetics‐Respiration
- Zoology‐ Blood and blood circulation‐Reproductive system‐Environment, ecology, health and hygiene‐Human diseases, prevention and remedies‐Animals, plants and human life.
- History- Latest diary of events‐ national ‐National symbols‐Profile of States‐Eminent persons & places in news‐Sports & games‐Books & author’s ‐Awards & honors’‐India and its neighbors
- Political Science‐ Problems in the conduct of public elections‐Political parties and political system in India‐Public awareness & General administration‐ Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility
- Geography‐ Geographical landmarks‐
- Economics – Current socio‐economic problems
- Science – Latest inventions on science & technology
Earth and Universe‐Solar system‐Monsoon, rainfall, weather & climate‐Water resources ‐‐‐ rivers in India‐Soil, minerals & natural resources‐Forest & wildlife‐Agricultural pattern‐Transport & communication‐ Social geography – population‐density and distribution‐ Natural calamities –Disaster_Management
History and culture of India and Tamil Nadu:
Indus valley civilization‐Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas‐Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis‐South Indian history‐Culture and Heritage of Tamil people‐India since independence-Characteristics of Indian culture‐Unity in diversity – race, colour, language, custom‐India‐as secular state‐Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN‐Political parties and populist schemes
Constitution of India‐‐Preamble to the constitution‐ Salient features of constitution‐Union, state and territory‐ Citizenship‐rights amend duties‐ Fundamental rights‐Fundamental duties‐ Human rights charter‐ Union legislature – Parliament‐. State executive‐ State Legislature – assembly‐ Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu‐ Judiciary in India – Rule of law/Due process of law‐.Elections‐.Official language and Schedule‐VIII‐.Corruption in public life‐. Anti‐corruption measures –CVC, Lok adalats, Ombudsman, CAG‐ Right to information‐ Empowerment of women‐ Consumer protection forms‐
Nature of Indian economy‐ Five‐year plan models‐an assessment‐Land reforms & agriculture‐Application of science in agriculture‐Industrial growth‐Rural welfare oriented programmers‐Social sector problems – population, education, health, employment, poverty‐Economic trends in Tamil Nadu
Indian National Movement
National renaissance‐‐Emergence of national leaders‐Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore‐Different modes of agitations‐Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others
Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests
Conversion of information to data‐Collection, compilation and presentation of data ‐ Tables, graphs, diagrams‐Parametric representation of data‐Analytical interpretation of data ‐Simplification‐Percentage‐Highest Common Factor(HCF)‐ Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)‐ Ratio and Proportion‐Simple interest‐Compound interest‐Area‐Volume‐Time and Work ‐ Logical Reasoning ‐ Puzzles ‐ Dice ‐ Visual Reasoning ‐ Alphanumeric Reasoning-Number Series.
Hope the Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Syllabus & Exam Pattern furnished here will be helpful for the interested contenders.