Apply to 3552 Police Constable Vacancy at TNUSRB: TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment for the year 2022 is announced. Hence if you are waiting for Police Constable Recruitment and are willing to serve in Tamil Nadu Police Department then you can submit the application now. TNUSRB Constable Notification released at tnusrb.tn.gov.in on 30th June 2022. The 3552 Constable vacancy announcement is for Tamil Nadu Police Constable Gr II, Jail Warder & Fireman Posts. Here check the TNUSRB Police Constable Official Notification and also the eligibility details, So Read the Complete Information and submit the online application within the closing date.
- TN Police Constable Recruitment 2022 – Short Description
- Tamil Nadu Police Constable Vacancy Distribution
- Eligibility of TNUSRB Police Constable Posts
- Age Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- TNUSRB Police Constable Physical Standard
- TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- TN Police Constable PET for Men
- TN Police Constable PET for Women/ Transgender
- TNUSRB Police Constable Application @ tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- OMR / Exam Fee Details
- TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2022 – Links
- Latest Updates
TN Police Constable Recruitment 2022 – Short Description
|Recruitment Authority||TNUSRB ( Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board )|
|Start Date of Application||7th July 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply||15th August 2022|
TNUSRB invited online application through the official portal of TNUSRB. The vacancies of 3552 Police Constable Posts is undoubtedly a huge employment opportunity for the youths. Therefore submit the online application form 7th July to 15th August 2022. Below is the Details of the constable posts in Tamil Nadu Police.
- Post Name: Constable Gr II, Jail Warder & Fireman Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 18200/- to 52900/-
Tamil Nadu Police Constable Vacancy Distribution
|SI No||Post Designation||Male / General||Women / TG||No. of Post|
|1||Constable Grade-II – (Armed Reserve)||1526||654||2180|
|2||Constable Grade II – (Special Force)||1091||1091|
|3||Jail Warder Grade II||153||8||161|
Also Read: TNUSRB Police SI Recruitment Notice Details
Eligibility of TNUSRB Police Constable Posts
Here in this section, applicants can check the eligibility conditions to submit the online form. The Age-related criteria and the educational qualification details are shared here for you all.
Willing Candidates should be between 20 to 24 Years as on 01.07.2022. Further Age relaxation for the police job aspirants from Tamil Nadu is as per Govt. order as
- BC/BC(M)/MBC/DNC Candidates: 18 to 26 years
- SC/SC(A)/ST Candidates: 18 to 29 years
- Destitute Widow: 18 to 35 years
- The candidate should have passed the 10th Standard/SSLC.
- Applicant should have studied Tamil Language as one of the subjects in the 10th standard.
TNUSRB Police Constable Physical Standard
|Category||Men Height||Women/ Transgender Height||Chest|
|General, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||170 cms||159 cms||81 to 86 cms with expansion of 5 cms|
|SC, SC(A) / ST – 167 cms||167 cms||157 cms||NA|
TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Selection Process in any recruitment is a difficult process for any job aspirants. Actually, police recruitment consists of a written exam and a physical endurance test which aspirants shall have to clear for selection in the final merit list.
|1||Written Examination||80 Marks|
|2||Physical Efficiency Test||15 Marks|
|3||Special Marks||5 Marks|
The TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection shall be through two stages. The first step is Stage I and the second step is Stage II.
- Stage I: Stage I shall be a written exam consist of subjects like General Knowledge and Psychology Test.
- Stage II: Stage II shall be a Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test & Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Measurement Test: Physical measurement test shall be performed based on the standards mentioned above. Next is the Endurance Test.
- Endurance Test: Male candidates 1500 meters run within 7 minutes & for Women candidates 400 meters run within 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- Physical Efficiency Test: The events of physical efficiency test are given below –
TN Police Constable PET for Men
|Events||1 Star (2 Marks)||2 Stars (5 Marks)|
|Rope climbing||5 meters||6 meters|
|Long Jump||3.8 meters||4.50 meters|
|High Jump||1.2 meters||1.4 meters|
|100 meters run||15 secs||13.5 secs|
|400 meters run||80 secs||70 secs|
TN Police Constable PET for Women/ Transgender
|Events||1 Star (2 Marks)||2 Stars (5 Marks)|
|Long Jump||3 meters||3.75 meters|
|Shot-put throw||4.25 meters||5.5 meters|
|Cricket ball throw||17 meters||24 meters|
|100 meters run||17.5 secs||15.5 secs|
|200 meters run||38 secs||33 secs|
TNUSRB Police Constable Application @ tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Online application for Police Constable Posts will commence at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in. Therefore mark the date as the online Form submission shall start from 7th July 2022. So, if you are interested aspirants, then submit the form online within the closing date. In the end, we have shared the complete information brochure and also the notification download link. In addition to these, the application link is also accompanied which will be active on the scheduled date.
OMR / Exam Fee Details
|OMR Application Fee||Rs. 30/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 130/-|
Application & Exam Fee is to be remitted online using debit card/credit card & net banking or offline through SBI Deposit Challan.
TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2022 – Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Result Updates||Click Here|
Hopefully, the information on TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2022 has been useful. Therefore subscribe to us if you intend to reach such the latest govt. job updates.