TSNPDCL SE Recruitment 2021 Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL) Sub Engineer Recruitment TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment Application Form TSNPDCL Application Form.
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL) invited online application from qualified and eligible candidates through official website of TSNPDCL http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in for the post of Sub-Engineer (Electrical). 497 Vacancies are announced to be filled through this recruitment. Online Application will be accepted from 5th June 2018, so interested candidates can read this article for more details.
Update: తెలంగాణ పవర్ పంపిణీ కంపెనీ లిమిటెడ్ఈ రోజు నుంచి దరఖాస్తు సమర్పణ. 2018 జూన్ 16 న దరఖాస్తు పత్రాన్ని సమర్పించండి చేయండి.
TSNPDCL Sub Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment- Tabular View
|Notification No||02 / 2018, Dtd. 24.05.2018|
|Starting date for Payment of Fee||04-06-2018|
|Starting date of application submission||05-06-2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee ONLINE||18-06-2018 up to 5.00 PM|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE Application||18-06-2018 up to 11:59 PM|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||30-06-2018|
|Date of examination||08-07-2018 (from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM)|
TSNPDCL Sub Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment – Overview
Through TSNPDCL Notification No.02 / 2018, dated 24th May 2018 Sub Engineer (Electrical) vacancies are accepted from candidates who possess requisite qualification as per notification. More details of the recruitment are as under-
- Name of the Post: Sub-Engineer (Electrical)
- of vacancies to be filled up: 497 Posts
- Scale of the post (in Rs.): 20535/- 865-23130- 1160-28930-1425- 36055-1700-41155/-
TSNPDCL Sub Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment- Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed-
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE) (or)
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering(DEEE) or
- Graduation in Electrical Engineering in addition to Diploma in Electrical Engineering (or)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board/University of United Govt. of A.P./T.S/India/ UGC/DEC/AICTE.
Age Limit to Apply
Candidate’s minimum age limit should be 18 years while maximum age limit should be 44 years as on 01.01.2018. Upper age limit is relaxable up to
- 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and
- 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
How to apply to TSNPDCL Sub Engineer (Electrical) Posts?
TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Application process shall have the following stages. Interested applicant can follow these stages to submit the application within the deadline.
- Payment of Fee: Applicant should pay the application Fee as per the notification & after submitting the application fee, the fee paid receipt shall be generated with Journal Number (12 digit) in the first step.
- Submission of Application: After payment of Application Fee, Candidate should proceed to visit the official website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in. On the official website, candidates can download the TSNPDCL Notification and can check the details of guide and process of submitting the Application Form.
Steps of Application Process
- To proceed, applicants at first have to provide payment details (journal number and date)
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature
- Fill all the relevant fields in the Application.
- Submit the application.
- Applicant should download the submitted application form.
TSNPDCL Sub Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2018 | Important Links
|TSNPDCL Sub Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2018 Notice||Download|
|TSNPDCL Sub Engineer (Electrical) Application Link||Click Here|